Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (593085 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Welcome love we missed you like kilode.

Am fine thank you.

I guessed as much that LadiesBOO cant afford to live on same street with us.
Exactly baby, he was sweating and struggling with the old cargo grin
So baby, what have I missed?

I really missed you and boys!! !
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
DTOBS:

Exactly baby, he was sweating and struggling with the old cargo grin
So baby, what have I missed?

I really missed you and boys!! !
You missed a whole lotta things but lets take it offline, you know what I mean? wink
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Davidhero(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Temy... Where u been go

Anyways, ei b like say juliet don d suspect u nd precious. Cover ur tracks bros....
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yewandequeen:

You missed a whole lotta things but lets take it offline, you know what I mean? wink
Okay nah... In za oza room
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by GindoX(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Which kind Temmy be dis? How u go dey update once a week... Í lost the page, I have to trace back again... Ma guy abeg upgrade undecided
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ehSKay(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2017
Yungtemy u dae dul guys oo, wel i jxt dae observe
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Welcome love we missed you like kilode.

Am fine thank you.

I guessed as much that LadiesBOO cant afford to live on same street with us.
half bread they say is better than none.

I clearly understand it when you that my car is old......it's old, I have been using Bentley since 14feb 2017,it was delivered to me by the company in that day.

but I normally use my machines for two weeks before giving it out......it's just that I had so much love for the car
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
ladiesBOO:
half bread they say is better than none.

I clearly understand it when you that my car is old......it's old, I have been using Bentley since 14feb 2017,it was delivered to me by the company in that day.

but I normally use my machines for two weeks before giving it out......it's just that I had so much love for the car
shocked

Dangote, bill gate, ophrah winfrey no use car for 2weeks and change. Who U be?

I laugh in Turkish.... well maybe it's 1990 mercedez benz youre buying and selling off. Olodo
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yewandequeen:
shocked

I laugh in Turkish.... well maybe it's 1990 mercedez benz youre buying and selling off. Olodo

#EPIC grin grin cheesy cheesy...

LadiesBoo, take your "L" easily.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by PrettyMizQdot(f): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yungtemy, dis is soooo gud. Wehdon. Abeg upd8 nah.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yewandequeen:
shocked

......the silent billionaire you are yet to hear about.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by jkaro(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
nice work Temy

if you are good in writing and if you love to read stories Pls follow the link to join the whatsapp group
https:///6tAHwiezLUs7UFxQxs9mpD
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2017
After attending my normal evening classes held every Wednesday by Prof.Eze, myself and Mayson headed to Oil well to eat. ''Oil well'' as it was popularly called, was a restaurant very close to the school female hostel. It was our regular eating joint.
We both sat together, as we ordered for what we wanted.
Me: abeg, give me starch and Banga soup
Waiter: okay, bros
Mayson: Bring the same thing for me and my guy. And give us one can of Pepsi each.
Waiter: okay sir.
The Waiter left, as he hurriedly went to the other tables to ask for their request. (Metonyme)*
Mayson: Temy wetin dey happen, I don dey observe you since.
Me: Oboy! Nothing o. I just dey.
Mayson: you sure?. You fit tell me anything o.
I kept quiet for awhile producing a fake smile, as I watched one of the female attendant serve us what we had initially ordered.
The Starch and Banga soup drew it's miraculous aroma very close to my nose but I had lost appetite. I was deep in thoughts.
Mayson: Temy, you dey Bleep up.
Me: Bros, things just dey my mind.
Mayson: Talk na.
Me: Mehn, E be like Juliet dey f*@k another person.
Mayson: and so?..... That's part of life na. At least you sef don f*@k Precious. So, everywhere suppose balance.
Me: you no understand.
Mayson: wetin you dey try explain.
Me: e be like say, na my neighbour she go blow.
Mayson: No reason am, Juliet no fit do that kind thing. She's not that cheap. Come on Temy.
Me: I just hope. Because I too love that girl.
Mayson: you....?? Temy, you dey love person?
Me: No be lie o. I just like her so much. Lemme keep my fingers crossed first.
I tried to cut the starch so I could at least put something in my belly but it kept sticking to the plate.
Mayson: Idiot, Itsekiri boy, wey no sabi cut starch. Na like this you go take do am. (he put his right hand into my plate and moulded a huge starch, how he miraculously cut it, I did not know. Anyways, he inserted it into the Banga soup and swallowed hard with a smile on his face)
me: you be yeye boy I swear.
Mayson: so, my guy, na so you go take do am. Abi you wan make I teach you how you go take cut your meat? (He tried yet again to insert his hand into my soup, but this time around, I tried to bite him)
Mayson: Ahh! Temy you wan bite me. You be idiot.
Me: you no know say I be Vampire abi.
Mayson: you be fool.
Me: you dey craze. Ole fowl.
We left the restaurant after eating, parting ways to our different locations.
As I walked home, I thought about Juliet and my ex gf, Precious. I tried comparing them, In shape, they were both endowed, curvy sized shapes like cocacola bottle, soft skinned but the only difference is, Precious cute low cut. These babes are every guy wanna be chick. And that's a fact.
Although, these two beautiful individuals are uniquely endowed, but no one knew the kind of thoughts that runs through their head. ''Could my past be hunting me?''. I wondered. ''I can't compare Precious with Juliet. Just because Precious cheated doesn't mean, Juliet would''.
I therefore decided to see Juliet that very Wednesday, to discuss the way forward between us.

To Be Continued

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2017
First to read yeahhhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Yewandequeen:
First to read yeahhhhhh

First to say... Happy New Day grin

hw are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2017
YungTemy:

First to say... Happy New Day grin

hw are you?
Same to you ex-bf tongue

Am fine wink how abt you?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 1:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Continuation

I boarded a bike and headed straight for Juliet house. I needed to see her, in other to get things straightened between us. We just needed to sort things out. Things were just not going as planned. ''it's probably my fault'' I tot.
Although I wasn't a ''G'' boy, who rode flashy cars like the regular youths on campus. I had no EOD, or a lexus 350 or a JLK, to impress my girlfriend. but I had a ''Legal'' way of making few bucks for myself and my girlfriend, Juliet, here in school. I just wished she'd appreciate me for who I'm.
I got to my destination, I paid the aboki bike rider and I waited patiently for my change.
''Na Gode'' I said to Aboki Bike man.
He replied by shining his brown teeth. His teeth were so weird, it had like 3 windows. Two up and one down.
I entered through the gate, I greeted every individual that I met sitting outside, including the youngest of all, who looked like he was 10 years old. I didn't want my past to repeat itself like the provocative incident that happened in Marvis hostel, if you can still recall.
I knocked her door.
Juliet: who is there?
Me: It's me Temy.
Juliet: ooh! Okay. I'm coming.
I waited patiently for like 2 mins, contemplating on the delay. I was so impatient. I wanted to pour out my mind, in the little way I can.
''what's taking her so long like this na?'' I said inwardly, already getting infuriated. I was foaming with anger. ''abi She.... No no no''. I shaked my head. Juliet is descent.
''May be she's putting on her cloths'' I said inwardly, with a deep sign of relieve.
The two minutes, seemed like a decade to me, I was getting furious. Juliet was the type of girl to make any guy feel some type of way. Her body figure was just perfect.
''hey, Temy so sorry for the delay, I was doing something in the kitchen, my food was burning already. you know how e dey be now'' she said, opening her door for me to enter.
''no problem o. Madam chef'' I replied with a smile on my face. As pulled my Nike Air max and entered into the room
''wetin you dey cook wey dey burn like.....'', I paused for a moment, unable to complete my statement.
I was shocked by what I saw. It was like a dream.
''or am I in a trance'' I wondered still in deep thoughts. I just had to get back to reality.
''Bro, how you doing?'' I said, looking at the masculine figure infront of me.
''I'm Temy, and you're?'' I tried to inquire, already stretching my hand for an handshake.
''he is Ceazer'' Juliet interrupted.
I looked at her with disdain.
Ceazer was actually masculine, with muscles. He is dark skinned, with a mini deadlock. I'm a bit taller than he is. But this guy grab sha.
Ceazer: I'm ceazer. 200 level. Banking and Finance.
Me: Okay. Nice meeting you.
Like Sherlock Holmes or Scooby Door and his gangs, I looked around for clues. Firstly, Ceazer's clothes weren't removed, secondly, the bed was still neatly dressed, thirdly, Juliet had a bum short on, and she wore a light top but what's missing?.... Well, I observed that no food was burning. Infact, the stew she was cooking, sent hunger running down my belly, but still yet, I had lost appetite.
''we will discuss, the next time we see'' I said, Shaking her hand and that of Ceazer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 1:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Same to you ex-bf tongue

Am fine wink how abt you?
I'm so gud. Thank u
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmmm... The suspense never ends. Thanks for keeping it thrilling and action packed.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2017
So it wasn't Ema after all! Juliet is one heck of a lady. I think she's cheating and throwing it in your face like, "and so what? come and beat me". It's the classic payback for cheating on her with precious.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nifeola: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Nice one Temy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by queenitee(f): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Juliet, juliet,julieti issokay
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Damibiz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Juliet tor that girl the make me wounder oh...nice work Temy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by slimkhan(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
oga temy I dey alway gbadun ur update...... keep em coming
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SEEDORF441(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
we ar up to three in num reading dis great story on my phone, we just day gbadun u youngtemy.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nifeola:
Nice one Temy
Thanks alot. Preciate
queenitee:
Juliet, juliet,julieti issokay
Lol.. grin
Damibiz:
Juliet tor that girl the make me wounder oh...nice work Temy
Thanks alot man.
SEEDORF441:
we ar up to three in num reading dis great story on my phone, we just day gbadun u youngtemy.
ayy, confirm matterz. grin help me halla your guyz.
slimkhan:
oga temy I dey alway gbadun ur update...... keep em coming
Thanks alot slimkhan
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
So it wasn't Ema after all! Juliet is one heck of a lady. I think she's cheating and throwing it in your face like, "and so what? come and beat me". It's the classic payback for cheating on her with precious.
Bros, the story finish o... Just dey observe.
xolocious:
Hmmmm... The suspense never ends. Thanks for keeping it thrilling and action packed.
you're welcome bro. Lol
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by AlamienDagash(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Can ah say sum'en? Karma don work on u So tryna settle down life bro

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Temmy, Naso you will just come and update for middle of the night and run commot...

No Lele.. .i will catch you

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by kazytoti: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
nice update oga Temy keep it up
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by arryjosh(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
happy new month to the readers on this dial...great work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by kikiwendy(f): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
bros temy love ur story but abeg try dey give us update

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.