Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Do I Transfer Money To Someone In Uganda - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Transfer Money To Someone In Uganda (782 Views)

Please Help. I Transfer 12k To Luno They Credited Me 18$ / Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer Money To Someone In Uganda by naijaedutech: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Who has ever transferred money to someone in Uganda? I really need to know how to go about it.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money To Someone In Uganda by LadyAnn(f): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Western Union
Money gram

1 Like

Re: How Do I Transfer Money To Someone In Uganda by elderken(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2016
I it to a person or organization?
If it's directly to someone try any e currency
Re: How Do I Transfer Money To Someone In Uganda by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Western union
Bitcoin
Re: How Do I Transfer Money To Someone In Uganda by onatisi(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2016
elderken:
I it to a person or organization?
If it's directly to someone try any e currency
All these e-currencies craze isn't everywhere oo.
The failure of Nigeria banking system to meet the needs of the people Ia what makes e-currencies popular in Nigeria ,in a country like Uganda or Rwanda where everything works ,you will only find few ppl interested in all these e currency stuff
Re: How Do I Transfer Money To Someone In Uganda by elderken(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2016
onatisi:

All these e-currencies craze isn't everywhere oo.
The failure of Nigeria banking system to meet the needs of the people Ia what makes e-currencies popular in Nigeria ,in a country like Uganda or Rwanda where everything works ,you will only find few ppl interested in all these e currency stuff
perfect money Webmoney and skrill should do the trick. Use an exchanging service to cash out in kenya. https://shillings2ecurrency.com/contact
Re: How Do I Transfer Money To Someone In Uganda by onatisi(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2016
elderken:

perfect money Webmoney and skrill should do the trick. Use an exchanging service to cash out in kenya. https://shillings2ecurrency.com/contact
Bros,outside Nigeria many ppl are too busy for all these exchange exchange . What the op wants is that hw sends and the person gets the money once,not going through some unnecessary processes
Re: How Do I Transfer Money To Someone In Uganda by Franky826: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2016
I think eco bank has such services

1 Like

Re: How Do I Transfer Money To Someone In Uganda by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaedutech:
Who has ever transferred money to someone in Uganda? I really need to know how to go about it.
Where are u in Uganda ?

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted Nationwide For CICI Fruit Drinks. / I Joined Fiverr Two Months Ago And I Really Need you To Support The Boy Please / Premium Coaching On How To Make $300 Monthly From Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.