Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,173 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] (21551 Views)

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) / Actress Adunni Ade Got Emotional At His School Graduation Party / Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by naijaboiy: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2016
LecciGucci:

grin
"EVERYONE HAS TASTE"... but u really hav a bad one
I know! That's why it's my taste. Right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by adonbilivit: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by mccoy47(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by holluphemydavid(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2016
enya pele Toke
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by LecciGucci: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

I know! That's why it's my taste. Right? cheesy

Yea i know its urs but its bad. grin
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by yaqq: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2016
Seriously who is toke makinwa?
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by naijaboiy: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2016
LecciGucci:

Yea i know its urs but its bad. grin
And I'm not complaining. cool
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by dasphinx1(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Ehn, Thats Area 1 section 1 shocked....
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by LecciGucci: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

And I'm not complaining. cool

This is 2016 upgrade in ur taste grin
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by MsFaith: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2016
She doesn't look emotional
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by Jabia(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2016
Fugly, fake, emotional yam legs.

Emotional kor, emulsion ni. Snap pinshure well, you hia? And goan marry that Uche boy and write another book while you're at it.

END OF RANT
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by naijaboiy: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2016
LecciGucci:

This is 2016 upgrade in ur taste grin
And that's going to affect your life how? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by LecciGucci: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

And that's going to affect your life how? cheesy

Nop i just felt like wakin u up before we enter 2017 and u would still be sleepin grin
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by olagbemi118(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2016
She's somehow an example of everything fake

1 Like

Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by Kingbuhari(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
Over hyped AFONJA celebrity... I don't even knw her until i started reading Nairaland... yelobas are obsessed with bleaching cream... meanwhile real man don't eat bone but fresh

Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by dangotesmummy: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2016
martineverest:
u want her to xpose her burnt face to the world
hiann. I like her but she needs to be real and wake up to reality.no lady walks around looking perfectly beautiful 24 hrs.not even beyonce OR Michelle Obama. There are atimes when your hair is unkempt and face oily. It's just being you. Not saying a woman shouldn't look good or take care of herself but this her everyday slaying IS too fake.always looking picture perfect like a doll
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by Kingbuhari(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
her parents will be ashamed of her for having a failed marriage
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by femi4: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
LecciGucci:

grin
"EVERYONE HAS TASTE"... but u really hav a bad one
Anti toke makinwa spotted
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by naijaboiy: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2016
LecciGucci:

Nop i just felt like wakin u up before we enter 2017 and u would still be sleepin grin
Guy free me jare! grin
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by 99foxxy(f): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2016
LecciGucci:
This gal the fakest gal i have ever seen ACCENT=== FAKE SKIN COLOUR=====FAKE LIFESTYLE==== FAKE DRESSING====FAKE HER LAFF ====FAKE
SEE HER DRY YAM LEG
Who knows if her name is really toke makinwa undecided
Hmmmm
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by chinchum(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Promiscojohnney:
Have said it before ,I will say it again and if am given the opportunity I will say it again and again that THE BEST WAY TO PUNISH UR ENEMY IS TO BECOME WHAT THEY SAY U CAN NEVER BECOME.if they say u will never own a car ..pls just buy a car and drive..if they say u will never succeed in life ..just try and succeed..if they say u will never get a job .show them ur salary every month.. If they say u will never marry ..pls sister be humble and get married.. If they say u will never go to school.. Just look for a way and graduate.. If they say u will not have a peaceful marriage.pls show them how happy u are maritally. If they say u will never become something in life ..pls look for something good and become in this same life...by doing what they say u can't do and becoming what they say u can't become they will die in SILENT in BITTERNESSS and in SHAME this three things kills faster than death itself.. Pls friends try and become....
sadly, your approach means your enemies are actually controlling you. why not do your thing irrespective of what the enemy says. stay blind and deaf to the enemy. Do your thing, stay positive and be happy

1 Like

Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by haibe(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2016
olagbemi118:
She's somehow an example of everything fake
lmao una get bad mouth for nl.. but seriously has anyone seen toke without makeup? Just curious
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by dominique(f): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2016
For over 20 years the house never got renovated? I know we have a terrible maintenance/repairing culture in Nigeria but, I don't expect a structure to be in the same dilapidated state twenty years and counting especially in an area where real estate is gold. Hope Toke did not go and pick a random house to "get emotional" in, can't put it past her.
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by 0b10010011: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Toke the Fame Monger.

Sisi really craves for that attentions.

1 Like

Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by willibounce1(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2016
Person go snap picture una say she get emotional. Nonsense
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by woodmood: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2016
LecciGucci:
This gal the fakest gal i have ever seen
ACCENT=== FAKE
SKIN COLOUR=====FAKE
LIFESTYLE==== FAKE
DRESSING====FAKE
HER LAFF ====FAKE

SEE HER DRY YAM LEG

If there is an AMVCA award for the ugliest yeyebrity, she will win without stress. As a guy, you might not be attracted to her other than he being a yeyebrity. That is why she is trying to remain relevant.
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by meetmuyiwa(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Still trying to understand the word "emotional"
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by pope191: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2016
dominique:
For over 20 years the house never got renovated? I know we have a terrible maintenance/repairing culture in Nigeria but, I don't expect a structure to be in the same dilapidated state twenty years and counting especially in an area where real estate is gold. Hope Toke did not go and pick a random house to "get emotional" in, can't put it past her.

They say someone is faked in all ways.... what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by aalangel(f): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2016
You guys should blame the OP for his misleading News Bar. He should have written, "Toke Makinwa Poses at her Parents' old house". Then there won't be bashing.
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by Ladycloud(f): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
LecciGucci:
This gal the fakest gal i have ever seen
ACCENT=== FAKE
SKIN COLOUR=====FAKE
LIFESTYLE==== FAKE
DRESSING====FAKE
HER LAFF ====FAKE

SEE HER DRY YAM LEG

lol grin
Re: Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] by LecciGucci: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
woodmood:

If there is an AMVCA award for the ugliest yeyebrity, she will win without stress. As a guy, you might not be attracted to her other than he being a yeyebrity. That is why she is trying to remain relevant.

Bro i dey tell u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi In New Funny Pictures / Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference / May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.