Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,683 members, 7,948,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Photos: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank, Withdraws N5m From ‘frozen Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank, Withdraws N5m From ‘frozen Account (444 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Frozen Account: Ozekhome Kicks, Says Fayose Paid Me N75m As Legal Fees / Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Photos: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank, Withdraws N5m From ‘frozen Account by troylaurenz: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2016
It will be recalled that the personal accounts of Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State and those of some of his associates have been frozen by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. The action immediately prompted diverse reactions with a large majority of lawyers and Nigerians contacted affirming the validity of the commission freezing a governor’s account, but only upon the orders of a court

You cannot tell me my hard earned cash is frozen when i'm not MMM

However on tuesday, 13th December, 2016, a Federal High Court in Ado Ekiti ordered the Economic and Financial Crimes commission, EFCC, to unfreeze all blocked accounts belonging to Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose.

The judge, Taiwo Taiwo, said the decision of the commission to freeze the account, without considering first the arguments or opinion of Mr. Fayose on the matter, amounted to abuse of the defendant’s fundamental rights to fair hearing

see more photos from source : http://www.elitetatafo.com/2016/12/photos-fayose-storms-zenith-bank.html

Cc:lalasticlala, Seun, puskin, dominique, naijacutee, FOD, Mynd44, OAM4J, DisGuy, justwise, HumbledbYGrace, mukina2, osystein

Re: Photos: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank, Withdraws N5m From ‘frozen Account by Mynd44: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2016

(1)

Pics: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu / No One Can Islamise Nigeria / the story of illiterate phd holder call goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.