Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,668 members, 7,911,808 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Tested & Trusted Cure For Sickle Cell Disease. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tested & Trusted Cure For Sickle Cell Disease. (1408 Views)

A Sickler Shares How He Survives Sickle Cell Anemia (Photo) / LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tested & Trusted Cure For Sickle Cell Disease. by agbajesaid(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Yes, it's real. Doctors will surely tell you there is no cure for SICKLE CELL DISEASE but i want you to know today, that there is a cure. FACTS: 1) It is 100% herbal medicine with no brand name because it's prepared in the village but registered with CAC 2) It is safe for human consumption. 3) After taking it for a month, you will NEVER experience crisis again in life. 4) i'm not the manufacturer, the man cured my blood brother and ever since then, i've made it an obligation to help others; and several people have benefitted from it even on this forum. 5) The manufacturer is an elderly man with zero understanding of English Language( that's why i sometimes serve as an intermediary. ASSUMPTION: I can't guarantee that your genotype will change after taking the drug ( because only 1 person gave me such positive feedback which is not enough to conclude) but i can guarantee U that every other thing related to Sickle Cell Disease like Jaundice, Bloated stomach, Blood transfusion, PAINS will vanish for LIFE. For more details, check my PROFILE.
Re: Tested & Trusted Cure For Sickle Cell Disease. by agbajesaid(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2016
I forgot to add a vital point. The man charges an non-negotiable price of #60,000 for the drug. #50,000 for himself, then he gives #10,000 commission. But my own commission is negotiable. I only charge for transport fare most times.
Re: Tested & Trusted Cure For Sickle Cell Disease. by mswitch(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2017
agbajesaid:
Yes, it's real. Doctors will surely tell you there is no cure for SICKLE CELL DISEASE but i want you to know today, that there is a cure. FACTS: 1) It is 100% herbal medicine with no brand name because it's prepared in the village but registered with CAC 2) It is safe for human consumption. 3) After taking it for a month, you will NEVER experience crisis again in life. 4) i'm not the manufacturer, the man cured my blood brother and ever since then, i've made it an obligation to help others; and several people have benefitted from it even on this forum. 5) The manufacturer is an elderly man with zero understanding of English Language( that's why i sometimes serve as an intermediary. ASSUMPTION: I can't guarantee that your genotype will change after taking the drug ( because only 1 person gave me such positive feedback which is not enough to conclude) but i can guarantee U that every other thing related to Sickle Cell Disease like Jaundice, Bloated stomach, Blood transfusion, PAINS will vanish for LIFE. For more details, check my PROFILE.
can you kindly help me out in getting to the eaderly man. Please for the love of God. my blood is really suffering from the pains os SCD
Re: Tested & Trusted Cure For Sickle Cell Disease. by agbajesaid(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2017
mswitch:

can you kindly help me out in getting to the eaderly man. Please for the love of God. my blood is really suffering from the pains os SCD
contact me through my number/whatsapp
Re: Tested & Trusted Cure For Sickle Cell Disease. by zoedicus: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2021
agbajesaid:
contact me through my number/whatsapp

I need to talk to you urgently and I've sent mails and texts. Your lines are not reachable. I need your help on something urgent. Mail me @ zoedicus.martins212@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Studying Pharmacy Vs Nursing Which Pays More / Foods Rich In Magnesium Can Make You Sleep Better / Treat Genital And Anal Warts For Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.