Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,681 members, 7,926,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex (27833 Views)

How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa / Girl On Twitter Shared The Most Craziest Things They've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Mutuwa(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
The funniest thing is that majority of these girls will still stay with the guy after all these evidence. And then, when he finally breaks up with them, they run on social media crying and laying curses. . . But you saw the fucking signs!

All brain, no commonsense. sad

grin This is why their private part suffer the most.
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by biggy26: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Joavid post=51987852]Men can lie.
make I no even talk wetin me don see.
[/quote Tell us na.
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by enitey(f): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
Xensity:
"I saw a male underwear in her room that wasn't mine, and she said she bought it for herself, because she was trying to put herself in my shoes, in other to improve her degree of empathy, which would bolster her level of understanding and commitment towards our relationship."

Chai!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by bettercreature(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
LorDBolton:
The one on reddit was real messed up.

Laughed like kilode

And the irony is ladies always believe these lies
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by John902(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
if I call her phone,she'll pick up and tell me come online on what's app, come online,come online.perhaps she was with her fucker but I'm a player too, actually i never f*cked her cause we having a distance barrier making it look like I'm a mugu 2 her but this Monday is d game day cause we are meeting and I don finish her with sex chat she won't b able 2 resist say na first visit, first f*ck.hahaha she go hear weyne
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by stuntman007: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Let me share mine...I asked my ex where she had been all day since I have been in her family house and no one seems to know where she's been and her phone wasn't going through.

Me: tell me where u have been all day and why your phone has been switched off all day and please don't lie to me this time.

She: I am sorry, some guy has been disturbing my phone for a long time and I keep telling him to let me be and he refused so I had to go to his house to warn him to let me be.

I swear fainting hungry me that day.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by LorDBolton(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
bettercreature:
And the irony is ladies always believe this lies

Not really...

Ladies ain't as dull as you think...

They know we telling em B.S

But they 'choose' to believe it, that's the beauty of emotions/love for their side.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by gbmclub: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by kenoz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lol

grin. grin
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
It was always the "she is just a friend" excuse, one time he said he was going to collect his certificate and couldn't make it back that day,so he was crashing at a family friend's house, only for the so called friend who he introduced to me some months ago as a friend to send an intimate picture of them in bed to my whatsapp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by sod09(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Saw an engagement ring in er hand... I asked her bout it she replied wat if its not true....
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Naaah! I've never been cheated on. So I'm hoping to learn from others too. cheesy

Your exes were pros then...lol

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Sike(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lies upon lies!
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Boyooosa(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
He is only my Helper angry Divine or what?
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by lordfizco(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bleep MMM hater's
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by barristerzinny(f): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Xensity:
"I saw a male underwear in her room that wasn't mine, and she said she bought it for herself, because she was trying to put herself in my shoes, in other to improve her degree of empathy, which would bolster her level of understanding and commitment towards our relationship."
I called him all day finally picked and he said, he was purging from morning till midnight. That was the reason he could not pick the call.
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Padipadi: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
The funniest thing is that majority of these girls will still stay with the guy after all these evidence. And then, when he finally breaks up with them, they run on social media crying and laying curses. . . But you saw the fucking signs!

Where art thou being since 1887?
Thought you were lost in Sambisa?

Joor ma ban mi o!
Aye o ni gba certificate e o!
Were o ni gbomo lowo e o!
Oo ni fowo sofo bi awon to se Ultimate Cycler ni December o!

Just greeting ya. It's been a while
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by cornel994(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
This two na d plug grin grin....broads grin

Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by miyagi01(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
stuntman007:
Let me share mine...I asked my ex where she had been all day since I have been in her family house and no one seems to know where she's been and her phone wasn't going through.

Me: tell me where u have been all day and why your phone has been switched off all day and please don't lie to me this time.

She: I am sorry, some guy has been disturbing my phone for a long time and I keep telling him to let me be and he refused so I had to go to his house to warn him to let me be.

laff in spanish
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Orikinla(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Saw earrings on my ex bf's table. I asked who owned it. He said his sister who doesn't live with him.

He had to self-service till the relationship ended or mess whoever he was bleeping. I think he wanked cos I rem him telling me he's tired of wanking.
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by drsugar: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
John902:
if I call her phone,she'll pick up and tell me come online on what's app, come online,come online.perhaps she was with her fucker but I'm a player too, actually i never f*cked her cause we having a distance barrier making it look like I'm a mugu 2 her but this Monday is d game day cause we are meeting and I don finish her with sex chat she won't b able 2 resist say na first visit, first f*ck.hahaha she go hear weyne

I hope you know she's someone's daughter, sister and a future wife. Karma will definitely catch up with your sister, future wife, future daughter too. Just bear that in mind bro.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by swagifted(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chai, diaris God o.. All this English you pipu are sharing.
Xensity:
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by ibrahim55(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
been calling her for sometime she wasn't picking my call, called up to like 20 times then I had a low battery went to a call centre dialed her number she picked once obviously not knowing it was still me calling just then I heard her actually moaning I dropped the call immediately she called back almost immediately then I asked her what was the sound I just heard her made she said her brother farted
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by lilreese: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
stuntman007:

lol
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Odunharry(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:

This is true ..Na only mouth dem like to make everywhere
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by MAKABBEY(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
ibrahim55:
been calling her for sometime she wasn't picking my call, called up to like 20 times then I had a low battery went to a call centre dialed her number she picked once obviously not knowing it was still me calling just then I heard her actually moaning I dropped the call immediately she called back almost immediately then I asked her what was the sound I just heard her made she said her brother farted
Na so lie dey waka on its own, ur gf con arrest lie, she dey lie lie up and down
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by mzzmeenah(f): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
some people are funny sha, I cnt stop laughing
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by darbeelicous(f): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Haaaah, nlders sha......
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by Ego2(f): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Make i drop mine, was scrolling tru his phone n found the txt message i sent to him had been sent to some other gal wif some words omitted, confronted him nd he said a frnd used his phone too txt his girlfriend n he chose that particular message i sent.;(
Re: Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex by chiraqDemon(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Saw a condom n she was like she used it for her Love Machine
Somebody that has never seen Love Machine in real life and why would Love Machine need cd nau.....abi e no wan get belle with Love Machine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / My Apology Letter To My Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.