Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,095 members, 7,949,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). (1528 Views)

Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo / Chukwuemeka Nnane 'No Stain' Arrested For Murder In Imo / Nigerian Lady Jailed 21 Years For Attempted Murder Of 90-Year-Old Woman In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by somchi11(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Can you imagine
I was in my room @ Anambra State University around 4:11am today being Friday, right working with my laptop and I saw a hand throwing fire inside my room through the Window and before I know it the Window net, cotton and my bed got burnt... The fact is that I don't have issue with anybody presently...
Please what will I do

Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by delishpot: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2016
Just watch out for the person that would greet you with enthusiasm today. As in someone you see every day or frequently but the greeting today is quite unique for no just reason. Not someone whom you haven't set eyes on for long o.
You may not have problem with someone but someone sure does have problem with you.

I am sure you would report the case and watch ya back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by eboiga(f): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Please report to the police and leave your house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by somchi11(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2016
Dats it

Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by PAPI4LYF(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2016
somchi11:
Dats it

dis is bad u have tu report tu d police in other tu avoid future occurrence........ dis topic should b posted in d front page
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Are u sure u havent taking someone girlfriend
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by Franky826: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
undecided

Oga leave Nairaland and go make a formal police report for bull's sake undecided .
This is an attempt to snuff life outta you and you are there assuming you don't have issues with anyone

Oga wake up. Assuming you were not there will you even see burnt curtains and net to snap??

You got issues man, very big issues and you just don't know it yet.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by willi926(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
U have stepped on someone's toes unknowingly maybe one way or another.
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
where exactly did this happen village one abi na hostel ?
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by somchi11(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Love Garden lodge Awkuzu....
Room B4
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by sisisioge: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmm, why is there so much wickedness on earth? So if u were asleep and got injured or worse, the perpetrator will continue to exist in peace? It is well o.

Report to the police and school authority.
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by ahamonyeka(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Check very well if it is not one of those you introduced to MMM.
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by somchi11(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Not only mmm but ultimate cycler...
Lolz!!!
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by Asey(f): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2016
thank God u escaped dat.
its not advisable to have a bed close to a window.
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by vchykp(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Its worst when you fon know your enemies, and am sure yiur village pple cant follow you to school, my advice is to forget the police, except you have 500 for statment and 500for tiping the police that will come with you, which wont solve the case..

Move away from that house, pack to town, and mind the way you relate with females in school.. BEST ADVICE
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Report to any security agency
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by blessedvisky(m): 1:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmm
Meanwhile pls Nairalanders visit https://www.nairaland.com/3526569/please-not-invest-coingiveawaybot-scam. See the face of a scammer duping other Nigerians there online.
Say no to scammers. Together we can stop scammers
Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by nlugliest: 5:14am On Dec 19, 2016
Make a formal report to the security agencies even the one in your institution.
Tell your parents, an attempt on your life is too much for you to handle alone.
Be closer to God and prayer to him that Thee should
neutralise the mind of everyone holding agrievances against you.
Now be careful of telling anybody your plans like places you are going or going to be at a time.
Henceforth, be highly diplomatic when you recieve phone calls. "Chairman where you dey?" If you are home, tell the person you are in town.
If you are at loggerheads with anyone over any girl please pull out asap.
Don't take routes that has less passersby, watch all sides at regular intervals while on the road.
Becareful of your friends, try and stylishly limit intimacy with them and don't eat or drink with them for now.
It is also advisable to change your location of residence because most times if it is not by the help of the enemy within, the enemy on the outside can do us no harm.
If it is not karma that is knocking, I pray God will lift you above all evils.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder in Anambra State University Igbariam Chapter.. (pix). by columbus007(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2016
Op,please take of and never you return.

(1) (Reply)

Student Kills Teacher, Stuffs Her Body Inside Bags / Police Arrest Barber Trying To Sexually Molest A 7-year-old Girl (photos) / BREAKING: See Moment Obi Cubana Made His 1st Public Appearance After Efcc Relea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.