Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

"Good Men Are Hard To Find." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Good Men Are Hard To Find." (952 Views)

Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? / Are African Men Good men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Good Men Are Hard To Find." by martin1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2009
Ladies:Do u actually mean"Good Men with cash are hard to find"
please make us understand.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2009
Another condescending thread from a male poster undecided.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by whitelexi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
I always see it from the angle that even playas can quit the game when they meet the right woman. . . Its one of the hidden powers of a woman to calm a man down, sadly though, many women dont know this!
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by martin1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Another condescending thread from a male poster undecided.
u think so. . .we are tired of hearing excuses. . .abeg speak d truth. grin
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by 1forall: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2009
Topic: And so are good women
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by countdown2: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2009
Good men yapa. Thats one thing you girls dnt know, some are playas that changed, some are just good from the start.

It is those that believe they will never find a good man and those that are bad themselves are the ones that will never find a good man. WORD!!
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2009
Actually i think there's a conspiracy of dumb pple conspiring against us by creating topics like these to reduce our IQ and spread ignorance.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by posakosa(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2009
whitelexi:

I always see it from the angle that even playas can quit the game when they meet the right woman. . . Its one of the hidden powers of a woman to calm a man down, sadly though, many women dont know this!

No one can change anyone; its up to that human being to decide whether or not, he or she is going to change. Playas quit the game when they choose to.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by no1madman(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2009
;d ;d
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2009
I be
martin1:

Ladies:Do u actually mean"Good Men with cash are hard to find"
please make us understand.

What has a good man got to do with the cash in the sentence?
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by lordizak(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2009
I think the question, should be if good women are really out there.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by ruskiee(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2009
Somehow good and cash seem vague.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by martin1(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I be
What has a good man got to do with the cash in the sentence?
u know what i mean,don't u?
There r Good men,but money is such a big issue down d road.women rarely marry or choose "down".
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2009
yes, eg me.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by martin1(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2009
LawBreaker:

yes, eg me.
wat do u mean. . .r u a male or female? cheesy
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by Secretz(f): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2009
whitelexi:

I know this. grin tongue
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by martho(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2009
To summarise d topic--yes, most don't choose"down".women r attracted 2 money,but in d long run money alone cannot sustain d happiness in a relationship or marriage.nonetheless,if a man had a lot of money,his opportunities 2 meet women would increase--a great magnet 2 lure in women.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by bigrod1: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
[size=16pt]good men hard to find?any lady who believes or utters dis must be on cheap drugs.[/size]
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by Busta(f): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
big rod:

[size=16pt]good men hard to find?any lady who believes or utters dis must be on cheap drugs.[/size]

cheap or expensive . . .dem drugs must sure be working.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by brutal(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
Busta:

cheap or expensive . . .dem drugs must sure be working.
drug is drug. . .they all have d same effects.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by bigrod1: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2009
[size=16pt]why do some naiaja babes think stupidly?because they were unwise in their choice of men,they come out to blab that naija men are not good , they shld get somthing into their head.`when u are cheap,u get cheap and useless men`.its only in naija dat pple must have bf or gf at every point in their life not minding if the guy/babe is good or bad.they date anyone just for d sake of dating.
the truth is most naija men are good.even if a criminal sees a `good` girl,he will appreciate her and treat her well.
[/size]
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by chika98: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2009
LMAO@ replies

A good man is hard to find because every man out there thinks he is "good". When push comes to shove you find that so many aren't anything to write home about. The same can be said for women.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by cliffy: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
The problem with you girls is that, you don't know the essential things to do in other to win the heart of your guy.You're interested in the monetary aspect of the relationship, & not what comes out of the mind. There are many sincere guys out there,
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by GTay(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
lordizak:

I think the question, should be if good women are really out there.

Even the Bible says wink

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies"
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by GTay(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
chika98:

A good man is hard to find because every man out there thinks he is "good". When push comes to shove you find that so many aren't anything to write home about. The same can be said for women.

When push comes to shove? how do you mean lol.

cliffy:

The problem with you girls is that, you don't know the essential things to do in other to win the heart of your guy.You're interested in the monetary aspect of the relationship, & not what comes out of the mind. There are many sincere guys out there,

@ Chika here's your answer!
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by echobee(f): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
why do some naiaja babes think stupidly?because they were unwise in their choice of men,they come out to blab that naija men are not good , they shld get somthing into their head.`when u are cheap,u get cheap and useless men`.its only in naija dat pple must have bf or gf at every point in their life not minding if the guy/babe is good or bad.they date anyone just for d sake of dating.
the truth is most naija men are good.even if a criminal sees a `good` girl,he will appreciate her and treat her well.

that is a big lie. i disagree with u. i dont really believe that good men exist. because most men will appreciate u at first, after they have gotten what they want, they dump u like trash. ladies wake up.
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by OMG190: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2009
I SO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM THE LAST GOOD MAN

MONEY CAN BUY AROUND

hit me up~

i neeed 2 get laid really soon cos im going nuts
Re: "Good Men Are Hard To Find." by no1madman(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2009
OMG190:

I SO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM THE LAST GOOD MAN

MONEY CAN BUY AROUND

hit me up~

i neeed 2 get laid really soon cos im going nuts
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Refused To Give Me Back My Bf / 3 Simple Ways To Attract Any Woman / How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.