Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

These Factory Workers Could Be The Fastest In The World, No Machine Can Compete - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Factory Workers Could Be The Fastest In The World, No Machine Can Compete (1098 Views)

Meet Aisha "Flygirl" Vatsa; The Fastest Female Biker In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Photos Of A Curvalicious Nigerian Lady Who Can Compete With Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Factory Workers Could Be The Fastest In The World, No Machine Can Compete by chopperinthecar: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyocGI-WiWU

The speed at which they package the goods is amazing, with very accurate precision
Re: These Factory Workers Could Be The Fastest In The World, No Machine Can Compete by Sunnymatey(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Practice leads to perfection.
Re: These Factory Workers Could Be The Fastest In The World, No Machine Can Compete by chopperinthecar: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
they could be in the guiness book of records for this
Re: These Factory Workers Could Be The Fastest In The World, No Machine Can Compete by ritababe(f): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
impressive
Re: These Factory Workers Could Be The Fastest In The World, No Machine Can Compete by name123: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
they are so calm with it. I is more than impressive
ritababe:
impressive
Re: These Factory Workers Could Be The Fastest In The World, No Machine Can Compete by Iyalaya556: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
I love this
Re: These Factory Workers Could Be The Fastest In The World, No Machine Can Compete by Weightlifter90: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Iyalaya556:
I love this
ode, Wetin you love inside nw
Re: These Factory Workers Could Be The Fastest In The World, No Machine Can Compete by Weightlifter90: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm impressed tho
Re: These Factory Workers Could Be The Fastest In The World, No Machine Can Compete by Weightlifter90: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Iyalaya556:
I love this
hmm

(1) (Reply)

I Forgave You Immediately You Had Your Son - Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh / Regina Askia Vs Her Daughter As Beauty Queens (photos) / Checkout Denrele's Epic Response To A Fan That Told Him To Take Over From Bobris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.