Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

"My 25m Crashed With Mmm"!! - Mc Galaxy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My 25m Crashed With Mmm"!! - Mc Galaxy. (506 Views)

Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Build Your Own Ponzi Website Easily With MMM HYIP Script / MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My 25m Crashed With Mmm"!! - Mc Galaxy. by mrtriga(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
[url]"MY 25M CRASHED WITH MMM"!! - MC GALAXY.[/url]
The acronym MMM is not new to anyone, as everyone wants to, or knows someone how has invested in the Ponzi scheme.

МММ was a Russian company that perpetrated one of the world's largest Ponzi schemes of all time, in the 1990s. By different estimates from 5 to 40 million people lost up to $10 billion. The exact figures are not known even to the founders.

Among other features available in the scheme, one can either request to provide or get help, normally you get paid after a month.
It was founded in 1989 by Olga Melnikova, Vyacheslav Mavrodi, Sergey Mavrodi.

The latest gist was the panic caused by MMM as it announced a suspension in payments. Many investors came out to react.
One trending on social media is the post from MC GALAXY the popular sekem crooner. He was reported to have posted on Instagram the the scheme has crashed with his 25 million naira.

[url]"MY 25M CRASHED WITH MMM"!! - MC GALAXY.[/url]
Since this post was seen online, so many people have commented saying, the artist was just bluffing that he had no #25m to invest on MMM.
For us here, we would rather remain mute, whether his claims are true or not- Nigeria should invest wisely.

Re: "My 25m Crashed With Mmm"!! - Mc Galaxy. by Hotfella(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hard to believe.
Re: "My 25m Crashed With Mmm"!! - Mc Galaxy. by mrtriga(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hotfella:
Hard to believe.

TRUE hotfella

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Wizkid, Davido & Olamide Performances At Pepsi Rythm Unplugged 2016 / See The Reply Zuckerberg Gave To A Fb User Concerning Christmas / Teebillzz And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.