Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,531 members, 7,881,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria (1828 Views)

VIDEO: Grizzly Bears Fight Along Northern B.C. Highway In Rare Footage / Watch 'OUTRAGEOUS' Spellings Of The Word 'queue' By Nigerians / Only In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria by Collyno82(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
I was looking for a business center in one of the streets of Kano state, gaze what I saw that made me to laugh out loud until I got tired of laughing.

Re: Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria by ajokebelle(f): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
That's how they pronounce it naa.

1 Like

Re: Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria by alegbeleye(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Photocopy Scanning Printing. wink

1 Like

Re: Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria by AlamienDagash(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
[img][/img] grin
Re: Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria by Collyno82(m): 5:53am On Dec 17, 2016
alegbeleye:
Photocopy
Scanning
Printing. wink
Is remaining one naw
Re: Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria by damar007(m): 6:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Recording Scanning Photocopy Printing

1 Like

Re: Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria by FavoredGuy: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2016
I love the Northerners because they are always proud of their origin and identity. Speak English or any other grammar and they will change it to their native language, including phone numbers. They do go to school but they do not want to relegate their mother tongue to the background like Igbos.....

1 Like

Re: Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria by Collyno82(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2016
FavoredGuy:
I love the Northerners because they are always proud of their origin and identity. Speak English or any other grammar and they will change it to their native language, including phone numbers. They do go to school but they do not want to relegate their mother tongue to the background like Igbos.....
Are u sure?
Re: Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria by ultimate73(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
potocafi-----pipe naira
Re: Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
ajokebelle:
That's how they pronounce it naa.

Call me regarding the apartment

Quote any of my other post once you have copied my number.
Re: Some Spellings Found In Northern Nigeria by ajokebelle(f): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

Call me regarding the apartment

Quote any of my other post once you have copied my number.

Will do this now

(1) (Reply)

Watch Basketmouth Shows His Dancing Skills On His Birthday / This One Weak Me!! / Another Problem In Port Harcourt Street As Greeting Cause Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.