Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,465 members, 7,944,310 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

"MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant (60083 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by idesylvester(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
gurunlocker:
I have some questions for this MMM has not crashed believers..

You guys said there's no central account for MMM so MMM isn't holding your money, agreed.

1) If they finally open the account January, I'm sure 98% will want to GH and no one will PH... what will happen here?

2) We know Nigerians, it's once bitten twice shy, Nobody will want to risk putting his money into this again.... Here's where some people lose, those who will be able to GH will be smiling and never come back, while those who will PH will be crying for life.

3) One of the excuse is that their will be more GH during Xmas period, is there no Xmas celebration in Kenya they went to? why didn't they pause there till January also?

We are not happy you are about to lose money, we are only sad that we warned you but the foolishness for getting rich quick enters your head.
Guy for all that u wrote eh, I v decided to Gh u without MMM cos u just hit d nail jst right... Guy send me ur accountant number let me send d money
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by jelil01: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lucasinho:

tongue undecided

MMM victim Spotted... grin
lol
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Myself2(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by gurunlocker: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
idesylvester:
Guy for all that u wrote eh, I v decided to Gh u without MMM cos u just hit d nail jst right... Guy send me ur accountant number let me send d money

Make I send am... Xmas bonus
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Getintouch2004(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
bolafez:
wait on God
Those that wait upon the Lord, their strength shall be renewed gringringrin

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by idesylvester(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
gurunlocker:

Make I send am... Xmas bonus
I mean ur accountant phone number ooo... Lol
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by basadenet: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
You don't deserve my pity, because you are warned not to put your real money but spare money that would not bothered you if lost.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Okwysco47(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
if this story is really true.
The woman in question is
just being greedy
by investing her life savings
you can invest your left over
in MMM NOT YOUR LIFE SAVINGS,
BUT STILL MMN
will be back it's happens every year.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Eazie351(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Put that money (120k) on leipzig win & chelsea win for the past eight weeks, u‘d be thanking Moses Matic Mikel by now
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mobsync:

Mr Man, keep quiet. Good for nothing greedy thief.
E pain am. Sorry, next time u will mind ur business. Miserable imp.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
gurunlocker:

Lol.... it's always senseless to senseless people you know?
yeah cos it was written by senseless person. You know what I mean.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
basadenet:
You don't deserve my pity, because you are warned not to put your real money but spare money that would not bothered you if lost.
revamp your english first before giving warning. By the way, nobody asked for ur pity. That ur pity, use it for your life to be better first. If you are going to give some1 a cloth to wear, he must first look @ the one u put on.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by tbliss22(m): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2016
I look forward to the magic this guiders and super-guiders want to perform to convince Nigerians to provide help come january to pay those hanging debts of those already provided help.

Let us have it in mind that those that will eventually provide help come january should also pray that more people are being convinced to continue to provide same help. Right now over 3.5 million participant have over N2billion to N3billion naira hanging funds to be cleared by those who will be finally convinced come january.

Mavrodi himself has even shifted his focus to kenya, the guy is just a baddest business tycoon using traffic to the MMM website to make his millions of dollars via google ads and so on. Also the so called super guider from Nigeria is also some where right now chilling with billions of naira gotten from referrals and so on at the expense of gullible Nigerians under him as downlines....... Those who got caught by this trap saw all the warnings but was only dreaming of the profits after they've provided help.

However, let's open our eyes wide open and learn some lessons on all these funny ponzi scheme (MMM, Ultimate Recycler, and so on). Hard work and smart work pays, don't always believe in put 30 to get 100 just like that even when your friend or neighbour is making cool cash from it.

Finally, I see all these as lack of love towards fellow Nigerians and even the so called super guiders knew days of gnashing of teeth like this will come but they kept introducing people into it just because of their selfish interest on referral bonuses. This is WICKEDNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Mobsync(m): 12:56am On Dec 17, 2016
wizzakosh:
E pain am. Sorry, next time u will mind ur business. Miserable imp.

Lol. I am not pained. I am actually happy that greedy people like you lost your money to MMM. Good for nothing domestic criminals. Neighborhood pests and general nuisance.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Mobsync:

Lol. I am not pained. I am actually happy that greedy people like you lost your money to MMM. Good for nothing domestic criminals. Neighborhood pests and general nuisance.
happy to inform you, my money is still in my pocket. Just waiting to be match with some1. I know that will be a sad news to ur miserable pained life. Av u heard of the word 'BADBELERISM'........ it's an
acute emotional disturbance that destroys d spirit of humanism..... it ignites happiness in its host when things go wrong with others, but navigates sadness when things go right with others.....All this it does before finally destroying its host.....Badbelle is a serious emotional disease..... This is d problem the category of ppl like u suffer.....You need our help!!!?! Don't go kill yourself cos I told u am about providing help. Still waiting to be match. BADBELLIST.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by timtunday: 1:42am On Dec 17, 2016
The only news I am looking out for on Nairaland is News about MMM. It is sweeting my belle. Mavrodi has worked on their brains that they abused all who warned them at that time. I pray it is unpaused by January so that the already high rate of high blood pressure will not quadruple.

All the pretense and self consolation will no longer work if the scheme is not unpaused by January 14.

I am counting down to January 14. The new year day for all the MMMites.

fratermathy:
Hahaha. WE tell them o. I don't feel any iota of pity for anyone.

When we warned them they thought we were jealous. Let them go and commit suicide if they like and see if Mavrodi will bury them.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by RealityShot: 2:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Lucasinho:

http://www.lailasblog.com2016/12/mmm-has-ruined-me-i-will-commit-suicide.html
NEW DIGITAL PRODUCTS WEBSITE!

join now and start making N50,000 or more
From each business center for life!

How?
BUY one info product for only N12,500
Sell it non stop to as many as you can
For the same N12,500
(but really you only have to sell to one person)

See my signature below for link
Yes.. You need to use the link join :-D
JOIN ME ON WHATSAPP TOO
THANKS
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by cooltola(m): 4:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Many Nigerians are desperate enough to use MMM. You cannot blame them because of the sad affairs of our country. Nigeria is almost impossible to live on or make a living. No jobs or underemployed is the very common nowadays. Some of us are living off family inheritance or through family assistance just to get by. Some of us have turned to make money the other way which is not too honorable. Many of us are still living in our parents and grandparents' houses till the age of 40 or plus . Some of us cannot find work or do not N1000 in our bank accounts.
The good news is that Nigeria is blessed with natural resources and we the youth or the masses need to look at the next upcoming election very closely and ask questions that will affect our future. Oil price will not pick up for the next 5 years, we need to focus more on electric output as a nation. Many businesses have left or are barely make it because of poor electric supply. using generator is not the way forward. Businesses create jobs and make our economic stronger.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Mayflowa(m): 5:38am On Dec 17, 2016
gurunlocker:
I have some questions for this MMM has not crashed believers..

You guys said there's no central account for MMM so MMM isn't holding your money, agreed.

1) If they finally open the account January, I'm sure 98% will want to GH and no one will PH... what will happen here?

2) We know Nigerians, it's once bitten twice shy, Nobody will want to risk putting his money into this again.... Here's where some people lose, those who will be able to GH will be smiling and never come back, while those who will PH will be crying for life.

3) One of the excuse is that their will be more GH during Xmas period, is there no Xmas celebration in Kenya they went to? why didn't they pause there till January also?

We are not happy you are about to lose money, we are only sad that we warned you but the foolishness for getting rich quick enters your head.

Correct. I have been trying to get my head around it. A lot of MMM investor told me the administrators have nothing to do with their money as there exist no central collection system. That they pay the money into the account of people they are giving help directly and that Mavrodi was doing this selflessly. How is it then possible that the administrator was able to freeze individual's personal account? or the investors were all lying to woo people or ignorant?
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by muyiwaojo1(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2016
Calm down.

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Mobsync(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2016
wizzakosh:
happy to inform you, my money is still in my pocket. Just waiting to be match with some1. I know that will be a sad news to ur miserable pained life. Av u heard of the word 'BADBELERISM'........ it's an
acute emotional disturbance that destroys d spirit of humanism..... it ignites happiness in its host when things go wrong with others, but navigates sadness when things go right with others.....All this it does before finally destroying its host.....Badbelle is a serious emotional disease..... This is d problem the category of ppl like u suffer.....You need our help!!!?! Don't go kill yourself cos I told u am about providing help. Still waiting to be match. BADBELLIST.

Same old sh1t. I've heard this nonsense from almost every other greedy participant like you. You all keep claiming that your money in in your pocket, is not trapped in MMM or you made millions from MMM, while you and I both know that you're lying.

Or were you not the same person that posted these:

wizzakosh:
yes ooooo. MMM all the way. My account is green cos my mavro is almost grown finish.

wizzakosh:
bros, tell them oo. My own account still intact and my mavro is growing. It is already green that I can get help anytime. Tell the wailers to continue.

So, how can your account be green if your money was not trapped in MMM? Wake up man. You have been scammed and you deserve it because you are greedy and stupid. But trying to deny your greed and stupidity is a big no-no.

You should be proud of your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Mobsync:

Same old sh1t. I've heard this nonsense from almost every other greedy participant like you. You all keep claiming that your money in in your pocket, is not trapped in MMM or you made millions from MMM, while you and I both know that you're lying.

Or were you not the same person that posted these:

So, how can your account be green if your money was not trapped in MMM? Wake up man. You have been scammed and you deserve it because you are greedy and stupid. But trying to deny your greed and stupidity is a big no-no.

You should be proud of your stupidity.
so u didn't even have work, you ben monitoring ppl post. Glad to hear that. It is easy to fool a fool u know. Sorry about ur foolishness dude. Am proud to provide help again and again. Or did I use ur father's money?
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Mobsync(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2016
wizzakosh:
so u didn't even have work, you ben monitoring ppl post. Glad to hear that. It is easy to fool a fool u know. Sorry about ur foolishness dude. Am proud to provide help again and again. Or did I use ur father's money?

Please address the issue and stop diverting attention from it with insults. Did you not say that your money was in your pocket and not in MMM. Thief. Greedy God-forsaken scumbag.

wizzakosh:
Am proud to provide help again and again.

Secondly, it is I'm and not Am. Olodo.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mobsync:

Please address the issue and stop diverting attention from it with insults. Did you not say that your money was in your pocket and not in MMM. Thief. Greedy God-forsaken scumbag.

Secondly, it is I'm and not Am. Olodo.
mumu, u ar insulting, but u don't want insult. Haven't u heard of osuwon(what you do is what you take). Next time u mind ur miserable life and stop poke nosing in ppl affairs upndan on nairaland. Soon, mumu like you will come out and call himself a man. Miserable imp. Gbeborun. U can kill yourself is you like, it is none of my biznez. UP MMM, die cos of dat. God forsaken lunatic.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Mobsync(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
wizzakosh:
mumu, u ar insulting, but u don't want insult. Haven't u heard of osuwon(what you do is what you take). Next time u mind ur miserable life and stop poke nosing in ppl affairs upndan on nairaland. Soon, mumu like you will come out and call himself a man. Miserable imp. Gbeborun. U can kill yourself is you like, it is none of my biznez. UP MMM, die cos of dat. God forsaken lunatic.

Greedy thief. Explain how the money in your pocket got into MMM. Explain it. Thief. Ole. Liar.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mobsync:

Greedy thief. Explain how the money in your pocket got into MMM. Explain it. Thief. Ole. Liar.
lol, me thief hahaha. Ur next to be robbed and won't hesitate to kill you after rubbing u. EDA. Na ur papa money I stole now. Av u forgotten.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Mobsync(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
wizzakosh:
lol, me thief hahaha. Ur next to be robbed and won't hesitate to kill you after rubbing u. EDA. Na ur papa money I stole now. Av u forgotten.

I will advise you to rob and kill Mavro and his greedy guiders that defrauded you. Common thief and greedy swine.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 1:28am On Dec 18, 2016
Join ultimate cycler's cheaper alternative PAID ROCKET today by just registering with just a thousand naira. I know ultimate cycler costs about twelve thousand five hundred naira to register to get fifty thousand naira in return which is quite a bit expensive and difficult to get downlines.
Paid rocket just requires just a thousand naira to register to get fourty four thousand naira and above in return and is quite easy to convince and get downlines to register under you.
whatsapp or call 0-8-1-3-0-8-1-2-7-9-5 for more info
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by ChukaLupin(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
samx4real:
Shot up
shoot down cheesy
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by brightworld2(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
uckennety:
Go and PH
haba u wicked... Mk she go PH join the cry wey she dey cry so.... pity her na
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by brightworld2(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
wizzakosh:
Wakeup brother,,,, wakeup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle / MMM Returns With New Strategy / Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.