Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:54 AM

"Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi (49146 Views)

Beautiful Photo Of Pregnant Zahra Buhari-indimi / Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter / Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Whatever
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by caracas: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pls nairalanders how come i cant see this pictures .
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
love is Gud
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by EgusiSoup: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
She marry an Igbo man and this yoruba people are angry about it on social media. I does not even knows if this people went to school at all.

Igbo men have glass and that is why Hausa women love them. Haters can go a drink unripe mango undecided

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by wexyee: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
seunlly:
I guess it time she change her name to Mrs zindimi instead of miss zbuhari
in islam a girl is alowed to keep her dads name....
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Sammypope4all(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Congratulations bae; you self na human being

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Corrinthians(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
onnenka:
Why didn't she marry one of the Yoruba muslim cocksuckers of her father?
Mynd44, Seun. It is high time you guys put a permanent stop to this blatant display of stupidity on this forum. What sort of nonsense is this? Cant a sane human being log unto the forum without being confronted by hateful comments from animalistic misfits?

3 Likes

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by T4kbaba(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Fulani will also be Fulani irrespective levels of education. grin
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by teebillz: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
So how does this stop Zahra from getting fuccked tonight.

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Corrinthians(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
imsuboi:
Nonsense. While your father has killed many nigerians. It will never be well with all you offspring of the dullard. angry
It will always be well with them. You on the other hand sounds frustrated. I hope it gets well with you someday.

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by chrisBenSunny: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
So it finally hold... I tell u dis fiful are kwarupt.
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Skymiyke(f): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
How many of this over hype/overrated babe we go see for nairaland abeg. undecided
Epp me ask dem pls!I haf tire to dey open nairaland cos I knw say na same zarah matter I go c!
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by notoriousbabe: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
See padded bweast
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by markchidex: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Life is all about packaging.......de girl package wella
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by notoriousbabe: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
onnenka:
Why didn't she marry one of the Yoruba muslim cocksuckers of her father?
for your mind now you don write something abi?
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by hamzeiy: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pasidon:
Two things I regret about her...
1) She is the daughter of the most clueless man in human history
2) She will soon have to entertain the presence of a second wife...
coming from someone that has no issues having extra marital sexual affairs. dizzized soul

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by notoriousbabe: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
markchidex:
Life is all about packaging.......de girl package wella
Life is all about padding .......de girl padded wella grin
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Skymiyke:
Epp me ask dem pls!I haf tire to dey open nairaland cos I knw say na same zarah matter I go c!

I thinj Seun should kukuma change the name to Zarahland. undecided
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by notoriousbabe: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
She marry an Igbo man and this yoruba people are angry about it on social media. I does not even knows if this people went to school at all.

Igbo men have glass and that is why Hausa women love them. Haters can go a drink unripe mango undecided
see made in awka English.

Igbo men no be only glass dem get dem also get cutlass

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by abatisegun: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
dovelike:
Looks so arranged, like they think they would both benefit. I just dey fear for second wife cos its coming.
That guy is way older.
u get a problem with that
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by brownhawk: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
dovelike:
Looks so arranged, like they think they would both benefit. I just dey fear for second wife cos its coming.
That guy is way older.
i smell envy

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by EgusiSoup: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
notoriousbabe:
see made in awka English.

Igbo men no be only glass dem get dem also get cutlass

cheesy grin cheesy

**pours hot egusi soup on his head***

1 Like

Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Damilare2025: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mrs indimi....zarah ...hmmmm d girl bamm....sha
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by wexyee: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

lol cheesy this delusional thwart thinks the name indimi is igbo ....... Ahmed indimi is frm borno state son of the billonaire business man indimi
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Precambrian111: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
MxtaMichealz:
awwwww....
mad peepl n government with crazy zombies n sahara areas Lol.
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by notoriousbabe: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

cheesy grin cheesy

**pours hot egusi soup on his head***
tongue tongue
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Precambrian111: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Damilare2025:
Mrs indimi....zarah ...hmmmm d girl bamm....sha
. For his kitchen under trouser n other room abi ... angry
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by Precambrian111: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
brownhawk:
i smell envy
book hari kai aboki grin
Re: "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi by truthspeaks: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
U wan make madridguy de cry. cheesy cheesy
januzaj:
Mods...please don't forget to push pictures showing Ahmed giving her the lash of her life to front-page ooooo....since you don turn Nairaland to Instagram
And please share video/audio of their karate ...make we know wether her ringing tone na Tecno,Infinix,iPhone or Samsung

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.