Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Just Rediscovered A New Love Making Style - Esther Bliss Blog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Rediscovered A New Love Making Style - Esther Bliss Blog (1200 Views)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Rediscovered A New Love Making Style - Esther Bliss Blog by twizkerbliz(f): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aside the many ways I enjoy myself, romancing my pen has become the new style joined to the many other styles thanks to M’s Lady.

Many years ago, I started writing and I wanted my works to be published badly. One of those days, my path crossed with Ore Olunloye, the author of Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning.

I shared my interest and she was kind enough to introduce me to one of the biggest publishers in Lagos if not Nigeria.

By the time I shared my materials with them, I got the words that literally destroyed every atom of love I had for writing. I ended up throwing away some of them and since then, I lost confidence in writing, speaking to people.

I stopped writing completely. I kept reading, I kept investing in personal development but that aspect of me that likes writing or speaking to people died.

Hahahahahaha, you were waiting for me to talk about sex abi? God have catched you.

So you don’t know there are several ways you “make love” without going fleshy

Oya, kneel down let us pray and sanctify your kworupt mind.

One of the ways I’m learning to get back on my feet now is by scribbling, writing jargons, writing just about anything. Writing this material right now!

What have people told you that you cannot do in the past? What are the things you really wanted to do in the past but people bad mouthed you and till date, you just cannot do it?

Have you observed that often times, people talk you out of something not because it is bad for you but because they do not have the capacity to do that same thing?

Who are you listening to?

Do you want to talk to someone about it? Someone who would not judge or laugh at you?

Re: I Just Rediscovered A New Love Making Style - Esther Bliss Blog by Softorgasm(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
What an insightful thread...
so op have you given up on written

1 Like

Re: I Just Rediscovered A New Love Making Style - Esther Bliss Blog by twizkerbliz(f): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yes, a lot of us has and so we prefer copy and paste because we have lost the confidence in the beauty of our writing.

Softorgasm:
What an insightful thread...
so op have you given up on written

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Love Most / Check Out This Epic Reply This Young Lady Gave To This Guy About Hustling / What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.