Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,836 members, 7,933,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:52 PM

Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding (46637 Views)

#Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami / Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by uzolexis(f): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
vodutive:

stoopid Nigerians. you are the cause of all the problems in this country. What has Atiku done in his life that you think he will be a good president? You keep voting for morons and when they mess things up you vote for the next slowpoke and think things will change.

When you were voting for Buhari, did you ask yourself what are this man's credentials, what are his plans? OBJ a man who chopped money to establish farm but failed as a farmer and was near penniless before he became president, you voted for him, what did he do...he collected billions of dollars for power and roads...over $10b he and anenih took for roads, where are the roads, $16B for power, where are the power plants? Did you learn your lesson? no you took Yaradua a communist, never run a business in his life, you voted for him, he died, you took a nonenity from Bayelsa, a mediocre academic who has never shown any intelligence or stood out or acheived anything in his profession in his life, a man who was a deputy to a notorious thief, you voted for him as President, when he ran the economy down and things fell apart you turned to Buhari, you didn't ask questions, you forgot he killed the economy last time he was head of state. He is now failing, as anybody without a plan will and now you are looking at Atiku the thief to come and rescue you.

Nigerians themselves are not serious people. History repeats itself because people refuse to learn from the past. Atiku is the next IBB....a snake, vote him in at your peril!

God bless you, you have said it like it is.

Nigerians never learn

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Temibabie(f): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
I does not even knows why i voted for this APC. In all my years as a Yoruba man i did not ever knows i can be decieve to vote a dullard who made statement that lead to the killing of NYSC corp members in post election violence when the gworo chewer refuse to accept defeat and now going to tell Gambia president to accept defeat undecided

ATIKU please come and save your people in 2019. We the yoruba a solidly behind you like ice water!

My name is Egusi Soup and I hope i has make common sense. undecided

Yes you has common sense
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Elbowroom: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
I does not even knows why i voted for this APC. In all my years as a Yoruba man i did not ever knows i can be decieve to vote a dullard who made statement that lead to the killing of NYSC corp members in post election violence when the gworo chewer refuse to accept defeat and now going to tell Gambia president to accept defeat undecided

ATIKU please come and save your people in 2019. We the yoruba a solidly behind you like ice water!

You are a disgrace to Yoruba

Yoruba are more respectful and have morals

Your comment shows you an iPod militant.

Yoruba don't curse to make their statement
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Stop lying. You didn't vote APC.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Dare2Try(m): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2016
Sammypope4all:
Oya come make we go, make we go to all the places wey we talk say we go like to go before; make we go make we; wetin dem Dey do for dia........... Finish the rest if you nairaland and watch hiptv at the same time

$6000 worth of btc available for sale, call 08065704533

If na two Dem dey use we know, nice song for Nigeria gullible youths

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2016
EgusiSoup:

ATIKU please come and save your people in 2019. We the yoruba a solidly behind you lik

You must be out of your mind if you think Atiku is the only capable person in the country, however speak for yourself and stop bringing Yoruba into this
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by jerecrown(m): 6:52am On Dec 17, 2016
pls where is baba iyabo
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by SirElaw(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2016
DropShot:

Are you speaking English or German? Or the recession is the cause?

No food for lazy man in this era. Better go find something to do instead of wasting away online, moaning, cursing and swearing. It will only lead to more frustration which may cause depression for some of you.

Atiku cannot win his state let alone his SE region.

PMB is on the right track and will be president till 2023. Anyone who doesn't like can jump into lagoon or port to Togo, Benin Republic or Uganda.
Gbam
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by elSolo: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2016
UnknownT:
Who is the man between Buhari and Osinbajo that also has an "ADC" at his back?
President Conde of Guinea
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by chigaemezuogu: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2016
DropShot:

Are you speaking English or German? Or the recession is the cause?

No food for lazy man in this era. Better go find something to do instead of wasting away online, moaning, cursing and swearing. It will only lead to more frustration which may cause depression for some of you.

Atiku cannot win his state let alone his SE region.

PMB is on the right track and will be president till 2023. Anyone who doesn't like can jump into lagoon or port to Togo, Benin Republic or Uganda.
IF BUHARI LIKES LET HIM RULE 2000 YRS COUNT NDIGBO OUT, WE ARE HEADING TO FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA. LONG LIVE MAZI NNAMDI KANU, LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RESTRUCTURING: CONFAB 2014 Report Endorses 18 New States (LIST) / Glory Okolie Detained For ‘Being Girlfriend Of IPOB Member’ - IGP Orders Probe / Simon Ekpa Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.