Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,082 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Unizik Postgraduate Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Postgraduate Admission (788 Views)

UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / Unizik Postgraduate Screening Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Postgraduate Admission by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello guys, is there who is tired of this Unizik PG admission waiting? I wrote a Computer Based Test(CBT) PG exams on 14th November 2016 and 14th December made it 1 month, yet nothing has been heard from the PG school of Unizik. Instead of publishing admission lists like other schools such as UNN, FUTA, Uniabuja, etc, they quickly published payment details of PG Dues and 2016/2017(ne students) school fees on their PG website and kept mute leaving PG applicants in the dark with regard to the releasing and publication of their PG Screening results over 1 month now. I am very tired of waiting as my next move depends on the release of the PG results. I don't even wanna talk about the stress I endured to write the PG exams. I practically begged to write an exam I paid for with my sweat after severally hours of delay. I wonder the yard stick they would utilise in giving admission. People who have idea of what's delaying the release of the results? Anyone who share this same feeling with me?

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Admission by Filosofa: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
My brother ayam not understanding dis again oh!!! Ua not d only one who is tired of dis unnecessary delay. Is giving admission now a rocket science? I was reliably told dat we shld pay acceptance fees before Xmas.That means we have now till Thursday next week to expect d list before xmas or forget it dis year.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Admission by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
@ Filosofa, thanks for speaking up. Thought I was a loner and the last man standing. May God help us all and favour our struggles,amen. See u during registration.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Admission by Filosofa: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Admission lists will soon b out. They are at d deptal level determining who gets admitted. It will b nice meeting u during registration. Are u a Msc or PhD candidate?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Admission by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2016
M.Sc, u? please add me up on whatsapp +2349037931808

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Admission by Bharnaboo(f): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2019
M.Sc, u? please add me up on whatsapp +2349037931808

Please are you an alumni of unizik postgraduate school? Please i need help on what to expect in the entrance exam meant for postgraduate studies. Thank you
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Admission by Chechem: 1:28am On Oct 09, 2019
Bharnaboo:

Please are you an alumni of unizik postgraduate school? Please i need help on what to expect in the entrance exam meant for postgraduate studies. Thank you

Are you an applicant? Please how can I meet you or call you. Thanks...
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Admission by Bharnaboo(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yes o.. I just applied.. This is my email isaacelizbeth@gmail.com

Chechem:

Are you an applicant? Please how can I meet you or call you. Thanks...
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Admission by projecttopics2: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / OAU 2016/2017 1st Semester Resumption Date Announced / APPLY FOR 2017/2018 AGBAMI UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.