Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,626 members, 7,921,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Wine The Rapture And The Oil (kerosene) All In One. Interpretation Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wine The Rapture And The Oil (kerosene) All In One. Interpretation Needed (667 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / These Men Are Drunk With Wine- The Misconception About Tongues / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wine The Rapture And The Oil (kerosene) All In One. Interpretation Needed by NnaNna4(m): 1:55am On Dec 17, 2016
There is summary down.

In a dream I was carrying a gallon of palm wine I bought and I kept it under the chair(or probably I hid it under the chair). In that dream, I slept and got into another dream of rapture. In the dream of my dream, rapture took place, a lot were happening like uniform officials were ubiquitous and arrests anyone they can reach and I saw some guys who were trying to hide and evade uniform officials but they were located and fished. Anywhere anyone hides a uniform officer is there to fish him/her out. Their were many uniform officials everywhere u turn. Confusion and fear of unknown were on all direction, no one has guts but afraid that they may be apprehended and everyone was doing the same thing WALKING AWAY in whatever direction they face to avoid the tasked force. People were not smiling or talking to each other or united, but people were scattered. The task force was actually enforcing something and it seems any one task force must hold unto someone that he/she reaches or finds or catch up with or grab or fished out. And the colour of their uniforms is caton color or immigration uniform and they are not joking but mean as if there life depend on bringing every single soul to the public to listen to a live broadcast or receive a new law or give account or receive a system of existence that involves people complying with the new order whether they like it or not. And I saw persons hiding even under table and in funny ways yet this officers will spot them and fish them out. I recognized two persons who were nabbed by the uniform men. I then awake in the dream. I found myself in crowded hang out and it was night. Although it was night because this hang out place functions in the night, I particularly recognized two persons in that social point who I saw in the rapture dream. That social point is like a silver bird gallery or place of relaxation with imported iron seats found in the reception of big organizations and companies. The seats where arranged to face a flat screen tv for people who relax here also watch movies or sports. The social point was crowded when I began to talk to them about the rapture that will take place. I told them that no time they should take appropriate measures. And as i was talking the crowd was making effort to get idea of what am talking about before moving to get to what brought them there. And as I was talking those 2 guys I saw hiding in The rapture dream of my dream ( about 2 of them) came And I can remember that I started asking them what was their dreams and they bear witness to the people who heard me ( the place is so crowded and people pressed upon each other on a line up, trying to maintain a queue pressing towards the tv as if a waiter is there to give out ticket and heavy sound of secular music rend the air) that each of them dreamt of rapture. The crowd while pressed in a queue and consciously advancing towards the imaginary persons in front still turned their attention towards me to get what am talking. After a while of talking about the rapture and the need for people to be alert.I noticed that a couple was taking snapshots of me (without my permission though) and as they sat satisfied muttering words like they got the autograph of a celebrity I realised the crowded club house night party hang out movie house call it fun centre is now reduced to the couples and a few persons. The couples were loving up and playing with each other and I sat behind them facing a distant television opposite me with no waiter around anymore. I was aware of the environment that it was night. The couples were playing with each other and My gaze shifted from the lovers to under the seat and I realised I bought a full gallon of kerosene and I kept it under the chair in a lied down position.

Summary: In the beginning I was holding a gallon of palm wine which I bought to drink and I didn't taste it in that dream but towards The end I saw a gallon of kerosene
which I bought and kept under a chair. Please can someone tell me the meaning of palm wine and kerosene spiritually. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Repression: One Of The Vital Causes Of Insurgency. / Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... / Photo Of Reverend Father In Church With Rifle Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.