Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,689 members, 7,885,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) (14792 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” / Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) / New Aare Of Yorubaland Gani Adams Leads His Entourage To Ooni Of Ife's Palace(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by citas(f): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2016
he is collecting titles up n down while those of us serving as corps members in his state have not collected state allowance for close to seven months now. God dey watch sha.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2016
BiniAE:
Just observing
give me your contact

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2016
BiniAE:
Just observing
Nawa o
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=tundafayaBuhari post=52001317]Afonjas are good for nothing people. bleaching cream models [/quote

She's bi-racial. Her dad is from Lebanon.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by babdap: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2016
People are dying because they could not afford drugs.
Some families will never be the same because of the loss of their breadwinner.
Marriages are on the verge of collapse because parents can provide for their families.
Many women had taken to prostitution just to keep the family going.
They said the State is broke, yet he is travelling to different parts of the world in chartered flights and first class.
Their families and associates are living in affluent when the majority of the electorate are living in abject poverty.
It is rather unfortunate to have you as our leader.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by DerideGull(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2016
Bush!!!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by Wolexdey(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2016
I am never a fan of this man...Most times I smile at the man's tactics and style of leadership...

He's got a dubious wisdom... People like him dig their downfalls themselves, even go ahead to lay in it willfully...

That's why most times I just smile at the so-called Mr Gomina... Lolz.

Mr Gomina! Eku ise takun-takun ooo

Let's hope he changes for good.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by kenoz(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2016
okay
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by shenaxy: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Afonjas are good for nothing people. bleaching cream models
More so, she is a Lebanese. Search for something be4 u say about it
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by veekid(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2016
omolola15:
Eyan ti veekid. Ajimobi the gomina

grin grin grin
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by ThinkSmarter: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Haniel18:

it is people like u dat becomes slaves to d white..if it's a white nw will still say dat we don't respect culture
There z a difference between embracing ones Culture/tradition and Being obsessed with unnecessary Coronations and title giving, it z driven by pride,arrogance and greed on the part of the traditional ruler that looks 4ward for compensation inform of money, cars, appointment from d politicians.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by suraaj(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
why is it that you like to expose your craziness?thru your username I know you are one of those FLAT HEAD Idiota.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by adisaigbo1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Flat head

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Both the Olubadan and ajimobi (small letter? yes I can, he's not worth capital) are both high on Ibadan weed.... imagine, Aare and yeye Aare to complete dullards...

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by Maydfourth: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Akanji ekun Oko Florence.....Oye a mori ooooooo...
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by sheff(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Awon weyrey(bunch of mad people) which one be Aare of ibadan why dont they give him aare of yoruba land in order for him to step in the arisekola alaos shoe, weyreyy people
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Becomes Aare Of Ibadan (photos) by redsceptic: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Dis one wey Una dey put on Cele cap or bakers cap.
Africans and title Sha, and their names will always be like: for traditional ruler√√
HRH, Prof, Dr,Oba Onabanjo Olanike Olaniyiyi, MON,frc,psc,jp
for pastors√√ His Holiness,Rev,Prof,Bishop Anderson Clark O. MNI, fss,JP , they always initialise their African name and writes the English one in full .
While d whites leaders are always in a round table with paper/pen, memos and a bottle water negotiating n discussing the way forward for their country while ours re meeting traditional Rulers for chieftaincy titles and running to prayer houses for anointing, as if it will increase ur life span or add anything to ur reputations.

I thought I was the only one to notice it. Black man is a confused man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Is Sabotaging The Fight Against Corruption - Falana / Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway / Babangida,Magu,Charles Inojie,Alexreports Honoured At Nigeria Humaniterian Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.