Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,363 members, 7,907,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:59 PM

Help My Techno C5 Mouthpiece And Charging Point Is Not Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Techno C5 Mouthpiece And Charging Point Is Not Working (1160 Views)

Sale: PS4 Slim 1tb With Controller And Charging Dock / Fix Your Phone Mouthpiece Yourself / Tecno Camon Cm Quick Specs Sheet, Selling Point Is The Display Ratio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Techno C5 Mouthpiece And Charging Point Is Not Working by omron(m): 4:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Hello Engineers in the house
I bought my Canon 8 Techno c8 in MAY this year but is giving me serious problems
It fell to the ground while my wife was holding it
The mouthpiece got damaged as if am charging it, it can have 12 per cent for 1 hour and if I use my battery remain 2 percent except they boost the battery it can't charge or on.. Pls any engineer in the house willing to help or advice me?
I shall be very grateful.. Thanks
Re: Help My Techno C5 Mouthpiece And Charging Point Is Not Working by Behankey(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2016
You just have to take it to a carlcare centre of an engineer, since you said it fell, it will be a hardware issue. Get an engineer to diagnose
Re: Help My Techno C5 Mouthpiece And Charging Point Is Not Working by omron(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Behankey:
You just have to take it to a carlcare centre of an engineer, since you said it fell, it will be a hardware issue. Get an engineer to diagnose

Yes it has been diagnosed I first took it to an engineer but he did not succeed. Later took it to Carlcare they said theycant collect it that I hve opened it before that if they must repair that I will pay 21k

Pls what shud I do
Re: Help My Techno C5 Mouthpiece And Charging Point Is Not Working by Behankey(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2016
omron:

Yes it has been diagnosed I first took it to an engineer but he did not succeed. Later took it to Carlcare they said theycant collect it that I hve opened it before that if they must repair that I will pay 21k

Pls what shud I do
Ah. Bad thing is you should have taken it there first, it's either you find a better roadside engineer and it might even be expensive
Re: Help My Techno C5 Mouthpiece And Charging Point Is Not Working by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
omron:

Pls what shud I do

You should have gone to carlcare in the first instance. Try and save up money to get it done in carlcare because if you take it to another wack engineer, it may be damaged the more.

(1) (Reply)

Please A Nairalander Wish To Know The Current Price Of Tecno Y Series / He Is A Dupe / Samsung Note8 For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.