Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,928 members, 7,886,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara (5810 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm / With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says / "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by LOGDAN(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
if only BUHARI's father used a condom that night..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2016
emmasege:
Some people are too dull and docile to process and assimilate wise sayings as this. They'd rather argue blindly to defend a useless man who doesn't care if his harsh economic policy sends them to the great beyond or not.
My brother the tin tire me ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Seriousboy: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2016
Don't tell us that you are planing for another padding
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by ajepako(f): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
Wailers feel otherwise

Forgetting that there Hero & baby Ngozi destroyed

The economy .

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Zombies will always kiss the ass of their "lord'

Forgetting the hardship he is inflicting on the masses with his misrule..

God bless Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by ajepako(f): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Firefire:
Thief sef dey talk. Chief padder!

lmagine?
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by sarrki(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2016
ajepako:

Zombies will always kiss the ass of their "lord'

Forgetting the hardship he is inflicting on the masses with his misrule..

God bless Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Sis mi, Affliction(Gej) shall not rise for the second time
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by habbi080(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2016
As God naa, abi??
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by discusant: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

.... and in the other room.
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Whytelyon(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
Wailers feel otherwise

Forgetting that there Hero & baby Ngozi destroyed

The economy .

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

I want to believe you joking sha. Ehen cos if na seriousness you use day praise this Buhari, you go soon chop poison o.

This suffering no reach your side, abi the inflation no see you?
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by ajepako(f): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:

Sis mi, Affliction(Gej) shall not rise for the second time

Aburo mi....affliction (PMB) shall end in 2019..
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by nextprince: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Okwyjesus:
Fat lie. Abi destroy mission.
List the things he have rescued. Book Harm and Corruption fight he is not even scoring point just propaganda.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Braingold: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2016
UNA Don ever see were Boss rescue hostage Before? go and watch 24 season 5.
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by bashydemy(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

If your father hs use condom or pour that stuff on the floor, The world would have one less F**L to deal with.
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by bashydemy(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2016
balanceofterror1:

When will you stop crying?. GEJ has been your problem but you forgot what the likes of IBB, ABACHA etc did to your economy, you forgot that you voted in a failure as President. I don't think you were an adult in 1984. Can you tell me one achievement of Buhari since his childhood?. Buhari lacks management skills so also his supporters. Listen to Asiwaju, El-rufai and Fashola.

Tinubu and El Rufia said that when they think GEJ as a young man will be a better candidate, But when the ogogoro drinking fedora wearing Ineffectual baboon is worse they went to beg Buhari to come..
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Chimaritoponcho: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

If your father hs use condom or pour that stuff on the floor, The world would have one less F**L to deal with.
If only the midwife stabbed u and ur mother to death at the hospital dat night d world would have one less moronn to deal with and one less hoe to take in another moronn
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by bejeria101(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2016
What a good job he is doing
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by balanceofterror1(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

Tinubu and El Rufia said that when they think GEJ as a young man will be a better candidate, But when the ogogoro drinking fedora wearing Ineffectual baboon is worse they went to beg Buhari to come..

Not the reason behind their statements but the truth behind it. Now ask yourself, all those things they said then, are they not what we are seeing today?. Listen to people when they're angry, that's when the truth is revealed.
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by bashydemy(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

If only the midwife stabbed u and ur mother to death at the hospital dat night d world would have one less moronn to deal with and one less hoe to take in another moronn

From the region i am from and was born, We value life and never legalize baby factory...

Beside was it the midwife that slapped your mother stomach which made you have flat head?
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by bashydemy(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Not the reason behind their statements but the truth behind it. Now ask yourself, all those things they said then, are they not what we are seeing today?. Listen to people when they're angry, that's when the truth is revealed.

Well @bold there are 2 words that should not be taken serious,

The promise you made when you are happy..

And the word you alter when you are angry..
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by balanceofterror1(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

Well @bold there are 2 words that should not be taken serious,

The promise you made when you are happy..
And the word you alter when you are angry..
Buhari should not be taken serious then.
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Chimaritoponcho: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

From the region i am from and was born, We value life and never legalize baby factory...

Beside was it the midwife that slapped your mother stomach which made you have flat head?
You aint gat no picture on ur profile so i will overlook ur last comment
Your region is south west abi?? Nuf said
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Omeokachie: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2016
No wonder Buhari and Magu have continued to look the other way despite damning revelations made by Jubrin.

Dogara licking smelly parts since 1999...
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by slivertongue: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2016
This govt is lost.

Only the so called educated debate poverty and maladministration. The poor weigh govt by deliverables and not by promises or excuses. The down trodden may not be sophisticatedly educated to know the poverty level, unemployment rate, the level of corruption to make informed decisions but they make informed decisions based on the cost of living ie the kitchen-table dynamics. Simply put, the poor wont buy the excuses been put forward by this govt because they voted them thinking they would do better.

Alot of the market women and men blame GMB they dont buy the excuses that GEJ grounded the economy. They believe if a new leader other than GMB is given power he will do better. They regret that GMB has turned the state against them by removing welfarist 'pillars' replacing them with multiple taxes which are not deployed to grow the economy

GMB's has shamed alot of us who though didnt believe in him but thought he had some functional skills to grow the state and economy but his output is woeful just like his unguarded utterances. His refusal to allow his team apply their knowledge has made all his appointee excuse merchants.

For Godsake why is GMB afraid of delegating powers and responsibilities to his ministers? The O YES approach wont work. He may be scared of freeing powers to appointees to act without everyday supervision considering what happened between 1999-2015 but he is doomed if he thinks he can do it all alone. After taking five months to destroy the economy through the removal of shocks and through ill informed statements at home and abroad GMB needs the help.

The PDP could have done better but corruption and hedonism worked against them. I regret to say i prefer 1999-2014. This govt is a disaster, it lacks the ability to take the economy back to what it was in 2014. . Media visibility may have helped them come to power but holding on to it would depend on deliverables.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Realist2: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2016
The problem of Africa and Nigeria is Leadership.
Can you imagine, the rate and speed at which Nigeria has retrogressed and shattered under the watchful eyes of this dullards president who has never gotten anything right since at corridor of power(1984/85, 2015/2016).
Dogara if with the level of hardship, poverty and hunger in Nigeria today by buhari is rescue to you, then may your political career be shattered, battered and retrogressed like Nigeria has become under the dullards.
Shameless Sycophant. Keep singing keneri song of sycophancy for buhari. You,re doing yourself not me.
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by bashydemy(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Buhari should not be taken serious then.

How then?
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by balanceofterror1(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

How then?

You're insulting
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by bashydemy(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

You aint gat no picture on ur profile so i will overlook ur last comment
Your region is south west abi?? Nuf said

LOL are you trying to shows us the shoe you borrow?
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Chimaritoponcho: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL are you trying to shows us the shoe you borrow?
I don't talk with kids
There are some plates on the sink kid,momma is gonna belt u if u don't get em washed..
Run along kid
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by mildteddy(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2016
I totally concur with him given the much I know about rescue missions; which is that Imolites are still battling to survive Rochas' Rescue Mission in Imo State.
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by balanceofterror1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. / Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG / Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.