Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) (34991 Views)

Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics) / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Sirheny007(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2016
I dont think the women were rescued...

they merely ran out of business... grin
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by missunknown: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2016
The women haven't heard of condoms before? Or greed has over shadowed their sense of being careful.
ireneony:
This is how useless Nigerian men infest innocent women in Nigeria with hiv after sleeping around in south Africa.
This is all i got from the story.
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Yertang: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2016
Is high
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by tiswell(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2016
ireneony:
This is how useless Nigerian men infest innocent women in Nigeria with hiv after sleeping around in south Africa.
And the useless naija babes in SA are all immuned to STD's...must you commentsad
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by seunlly(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Addonbilivit
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Pylony(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Please, the names, just wanna be sure they are Nigerians
weldon, Mr name checker's president
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by WizBLANCE(m): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2016
Which one be rescue? for brothel?.... Human trafiking kwa? Abi na baby factory cum brothel?
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2016
No one has been arrested yet they know the brothel belongs to Nigerian.

Even when all the girls arrested are South Africans and men interrogated are 99% South African

South Africa and mumuness

1 Like

Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Asiri1991: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2016
One of the reasons I find it hard to have a girlfriend. Only few are not prostitutes.
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by WizBLANCE(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
No one has been arrested yet they know the brothel belongs to Nigerian.

Even when all the girls arrested are South Africans and men interrogated are 99% South African

South Africa and mumuness

i think say na only Alice they for wonder land ... I tire for this news.
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Xpol: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2016
See the used of the rescued as if they were kidnapped of or forced to the trade without their consent
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Raddie(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2016
4reala:
hmmm, Naija don carry their trade go dat side again

Bleep matter has always been there since time immoral and that's one thing atheist and religions people can agree about. it has no defined origin!

Stop making a mockery of your handle - about the mind behind moniker, your next comment should give me an insight!
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by miqos02(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Please, the names, just wanna be sure they are Nigerians
liar, u want to know whether they are easterners or westerners

1 Like

Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by yinkslinks(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2016
When I travelled to sa, I know of an igbo guy that bought a house at kempton park and uses sa women for business. As you are walking on the street, the women will say u want business and if u ask dem what business, dey will say I will Bleep u 4 R100. Their prostitution is 24hours. Dey don't sleep. Always standing on the road with big disgusting pot belly.
badassProdigy:
On Friday, December 16th, 2016, South African Police, the Hawks, rescued 26 females aged between 14 and 37 from a brothel in Klerksdorp following a tip-off alleging that the premises is being used as a brothel run by Nigerians.

The females are South Africans and come from different parts of the country; Northern Cape, KZN, Free state, Johannesburg and Eastern Cape. A total of 18 South African men and 1 Nigerian man were found at the premises and they are currently being interrogated.

Hawks spokesperson Tlangelani Rikhotso said that possible charges of human trafficking would be brought in connection with the bust.
"Currently no one has been arrested. We are just trying to establish what was happening in that house and also we can't rule out the fact that this could be a case of human trafficking" said
Rikhotso

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/south-african-police-raid-brothel-owned.html?m=1
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by khoiboy1(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2016
ireneony:

Yes.. Coz you believe everything you read... undecided ... Idioto
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by ahahnow: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Once again, Nigeria has been disgraced. Nigeria and Kenya are

Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by bsideboii(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
After patronising them a couple of times abi..u decided to bust d a.shawo house abi.
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Pchidexy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Make dem free Nigerians biko! Enough of all this blackmail. Hawk! Vulture nko?
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by babseg(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
see their back side the the flationos grin grin grin
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Is this a brothel? Show the face of the soldiers who visit this war zone.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by khalids: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
NaijaMutant:
The Topic and the Content are contrastingly misleading

Only a Nigerian man was involved alongside 16 South African men and 26 South African Ladies,
How come the story headlines the only Nigerian involved and even tagged him the owner undecided

Xenophobic media reportage
Thank you. I thought i was the only one that noticed that.....This is obviously bias reporting.
The case involves 43 individuals, 42 South Africans and 1 Nigerian, and yet the highlight of this topic is focusing on the Nigerian......Come one bias much
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by TIDDOLL(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
miqos02:
liar, u want to know whether they are easterners or westerners
lipsrsealed I no talk o.
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by khoiboy1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Venice789:
shocked

Sweet Mabebeza kiss U so beautiful!!! ( Lawd have mercy )..... Stay sxc and Take Care kiss kiss
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by fuckpro: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
undecided

What kind of brothel is this? undecided
... It does not meet your standard grin grin
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Olubi15: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
ireneony:
Did you just call those ladies innocent?
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by anataala: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
I believe is better to marry then off at 14 years that this rubbish
Khd95:
18 SA men nd one nigerian man were found in d premises ...all females involved are southies from diff part of the country.

Ok no cause for alarm,NCA oya abort missioncry
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Eyoh01(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
18 able bodied SOUTH AFRICAN men and 1 Nigerian man yet they say the place is run by Nigerians things like this makes our patie scream derize god ou
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by Mabelenena(f): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Gosh! cant imagine how one wud live in such a disgusting place even for a second
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by elkon(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
undecided nd if we gat to check out dere name now. . hmmm hmmm eastern. .. .. . can't dey do other work... am tired oooii
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by emi14: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Do not comment on what you don't know. Brothels is norm in south africa. "no one is arrrsted" hmmmm... name of brothel witheld. Oook.. South african should solve their problems and leave Nigerians alone. Nigerians never introduced any crime in Sa rather foreign nationals met with the system and joined..how can 10,000 Nigerians influence/ corrupt 47million South Africans...Are they fools? Ask yourselves questions south Africa.
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by ziga: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dem bomb the place?
Re: South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) by metallisc(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
undecided

What kind of brothel is this? undecided

the kind where you go and spend five minutes and come out half-smiling cheesy quickies babe! ...quickies!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road / Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.