Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:48 AM

Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes (859 Views)

Female German Shepherd Puppies Still Available 30k / Pitbull and boerboel puppies Available for pickup.contact:09024600855....!!!!!!! / Gsd Puppies Still Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes by horlarjyde(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2016
BoerBoel Puppies Still available for new homes 2males 2Females left out of a litter of 10 all at 8weeks and vaccinated..interested kindly Pchat me on whatsapp 08032166218. I AM LETTING THEM GO CHEAP I NEED MY SPACE..THANKS

Re: Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2016
Lovely. I love dogs especially boerboels

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes by horlarjyde(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2016
Thanks for the Love...Dogs are wonderful companions...Always happy bn around them
Re: Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
horlarjyde:
Thanks for the Love...Dogs are wonderful companions...Always happy bn around them

good afternoon sir. Please dash me 1 pup, I'll raise him beautifully and pledge to offer you 2 of his pups(if u dash me male), and at least 8 of her pups(if u dash me female). Pls make my christmas dream come true. Let God use u for me.

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes by horlarjyde(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Give yourself a background check on here clear my doubt that if you trully get a female you will take good care of her and also open a thread here for people to follow up on her stories...
Re: Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes by horlarjyde(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
good afternoon sir. Please dash me 1 pup, I'll raise him beautifully and pledge to offer you 2 of his pups(if u dash me male), and at least 8 of her pups(if u dash me female). Pls make my christmas dream come true. Let God use u for me.

Give yourself a background check on here clear my doubt that if you trully get a female you will take good care of her and also open a thread here for people to follow up on her stories...
Re: Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
horlarjyde:

Background check; My name is Emmanuel Chukwuebuka, a 200Level Pharmacy student and live in Ebonyi. 20 year old. I naturally love dogs, have owned couple ekuke's way back but now I want purebreeds I can be proud of. I don't know how else to prove to you I will take good care of her. Also, I've got a good camera phone to update her pictures with. I have spent two years here on nairaland and see no reason NOT to take care of a pet I cared and needed to have in first place.

If I wanted something so bad, I'd take care of it so bad when I've finally got it.

Below is my picture Sir.

Re: Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes by horlarjyde(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
You have just passed test 1..
Test 2: How do you intend to breed it? Your parents are they aware of your intentions will they approve of it? Do you have resources to take care of the Dog...Note:They are large breeds and they consume how do you intend to go about that..From your info you are still a student do you think you will be able to devote time to the dog without affecting your education? Expantiate on this and you might be getting a Christmas Gift soon...
Re: Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
horlarjyde:
You have just passed test 1..
Test 2: How do you intend to breed it? Your parents are they aware of your intentions will they approve of it? Do you have resources to take care of the Dog...Note:They are large breeds and they consume how do you intend to go about that..From your info you are still a student do you think you will be able to devote time to the dog without affecting your education? Expantiate on this and you might be getting a Christmas Gift soon...

The world is getting very much digital, for countless times I've seen threads about dog owners in Owerri/Enugu/Port Hacourt, I can connect with a stud within this axis when the time is ripe. Transportation can not be a problem, an assurance and promise is, I'll never breed a mongrel. Strictly purebreed and for my love of "her" and my own integrity I'd make every arrangement to breed her with a powerful purebreed stud I can find around using Nairaland group chats to make connections, the connect process can start before her second heat so when second heat finally comes, what is left will be transportation.

On feeding, I've learnt from this platform, how much Boerboels feed, I myself am a heavy feeder, I eat too much. I think we are perfect match. I always have some spare money to share, with that I can get dry feed, she can eat kitchen foods too, we eat diet foods at home and she will not be served LEfT OVER. On good days too, I'll get her can dog feeds. Like I said before, my family is one of dog lovers as we have owned two male Ekuke dogs in the past. From parents down to siblings, I think she'll be very much welcomed by my family when I explain to them she was gotten as a Christmas present from a Generous pal with terms and conditions agreed on.

On how to cater for my wonderful dog. I'll give her utmost care and attention when I'm on break at home, and when I return back to school she will remain in as same good hands of experienced dog owners-my family. My kid brother; (a teenager experienced in dog handling) is very passionate about dogs, I have no doubt he will be eager to continue bathing her and playing with her some evenings in order to sport or exercise her.

I'm so excited Sir, and I pledge to remain a good dow owner, maintain our agreed terms and conditions and keep you constantly updated on her well being/welfare.
Re: Boerboel Puppies Still Available For New Homes by horlarjyde(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Send me your whatsapp NO

(1) (Reply)

Ontop Receassion Some People Are Hosting Part For Dog Naming Ceremony / Cheap 14weeks Old Female Rottweiler@50k. / Adult Female Caucasian For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.