Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,661 members, 7,975,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Opinion On Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Opinion On Mmm (380 Views)

Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Mmm by karllyG(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Nigerians invest in several businesses and its been the phenomenon for some to succeed by cutting-corners and some fail due to some constraint. Shares have crashed over the years even banks giving loans to business owners or borrowing a friend or relatives money could turn to bad debt.
This has led me pondering over the outbursts, critics, meme of Nigerians over the one month pause period by MMM which the administrators thought wise to protect the system from collapsing due to the festivities for the year end by informing those involved via their personal office.
Thirty (30days) would come and go and MMM would defrost mavros of participants. Most people who have requested to provide help before and during the pause period with the 20% bonus inclusive which makes 50% are most likely to do so considering the bonuses and referral bonuses they have there which outweighs their actual investment and considering bills and expenses for January.
The worst that can happen after the 30days would be to provide a fresh help to get certain percentage of mavros defrosted afta providing help before getting help. which could run for some months to stabilize the system.This is would also make people put only their spare money.
MMM has changed the lives Of a great percentage of Nigerians who are participants and also as a platform for income for the Guilders within just a year in Nigeria. Which the Nigerian government has not been able to do even after 56years of independence still battling in putting in place the basic amenities for the ordinary man.
LONG LIVE MMM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Operation Chase Poverty Away. / How Can I Find My Perfectmoney Accnt. Number? / Practical Info On How To Feed Your Catfish/2 Months Catfish Video {like And Shar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.