Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,684 members, 7,938,076 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) (1020 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by kingsman66(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2016
my fellow NLDERS I don't know whether this is natural or bad omen. I was preparing my delicious stews this evening and sudden a brown bird just fall in my pot. pls I need advice from you guys, don't know what next to do..... lala pls.... pix below...........
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by nero2face: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2016
though I don't really bliv in all these diabolic stuffs, I strongly advice u not to taste de said stew...u also need some spiritual advice...de smallest thing we neglect may be out to hurt us...may God continue to protect you
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by ring7(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Bad Omen ,bird dieing in your presence is even bad
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by kingsman66(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by Elchappo: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2016
It's goes to show ur village people ve left monitoring you, it's now time for you to hammer..

Pls boil the bird with the stew before disposing it..

1 Like

Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by kingsman66(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2016
why is nairaland not viewing pictures again......
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by Topgainer: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2016
nero2face:
though I don't really bliv in all these diabolic stuffs, I strongly advice u not to taste de said stew...u also need some spiritual advice...de smallest thing we neglect may be out to hurt us...may God continue to protect you
Really!
kingsman66:
my fellow NLDERS I don't know whether this is
natural or bad omen. I was preparing my delicious
stews this evening and sudden a brown bird just
fall in my pot.
pls I need advice from you guys, don't know what
next to do.....
lala pls....
pix below...........
If you are a Christian you don't have to allow superstitions rule your life. Remove the Bird and Boil the stew well to kill any germ that the bird may have carried along. Eat your food with thanksgiving.
Do not contemplate going to any medium.
Do not visit the many gods of the land such as god of Shiloh, god of prophet Jerry, god of Apostle Strongman Fire, god of Prophet Weeks, god of Prophet Dr Success Prosper, Amadioha, Indian Temple and do not dash your money to any of the gods on account of this.
I repeat, do not visit any gods of the Land
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by Topgainer: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2016
Op, endeavor to add picture to authenticate your story
ring7:
Bad Omen ,bird dieing in your presence is even bad
Let me help you
Oh ye Sons of the Prophet and worshippers of the gods of pseudo Christianity. The main stock in trade of pseudo Christianity is breeding fear where there is none and ripping off people who have been conditioned to fear.
E. g.
1. You hear things like the reason why you are not rich is that you have not emptied your bank account to the god of Papa
2. You are sick because a witch, your grandmother wants you dead
3. You are destitute because you spoke out against the evils of Prophet Iron Fire such as sleeping with choir girls
4. Your son died because you live at no 16 Bola Shegey Road Ikeja and in the realm of the spirit your phone number is 0806499419x
You must sow a good seed to the life of Prophet to mediate for you before God.
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2016
Pictures or I don't believe u
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by kingsman66(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2016
trying to view the pic but is not connecting
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by Topgainer: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2016
kingsman66:
trying to view the pic but is not connecting
Use a better browser Firefox if you're using a mobile device.
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by Fash20: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Were you cooking under a tree or what? Cus I don't understand.

grin grin
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by ring7(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2016
Topgainer:
Op, endeavor to add picture to authenticate your story

Let me help you
Oh ye Sons of the Prophet and worshippers of the gods of pseudo Christianity. The main stock in trade of pseudo Christianity is breeding fear where there is none and ripping off people who have been conditioned to fear.
E. g.
1. You hear things like the reason why you are not rich is that you have not emptied your bank account to the god of Papa
2. You are sick because a witch, your grandmother wants you dead
3. You are destitute because you spoke out against the evils of Prophet Iron Fire such as sleeping with choir girls
4. Your son died because you live at no 16 Bola Shegey Road Ikeja and in the realm of the spirit your phone number is 0806499419x
You must sow a good seed to the life of Prophet to mediate for you before God.
Ooh Naikishuooo
If you haven't been a victim,pls just shot up
Hello Hi bye bye
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2016
That means it was sick. Could be bird flue, etc. We're you cooking under a tree?

It could be a blessing of meat too. Just remove the feathers and insides, clean it and let it boil hard to ensure any viruses or other diseases are dead. There are sicknesses that don't go away with heat so the best is throw away the bird and boil the stew abit more to kill any contamination.
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by kingsman66(m): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2016

Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by larrymoore(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
wasted meat!
Re: A Strange Bird Dies In My Cooking Pot (pic) by tobechi20(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
hshow us pics let us see the fire wood u were using to cook outside with the pot on top

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? / Why Do Men(bishops) Cover Their Head In Worship? / Atheist Confession: Unveiling My Decade Long Secret To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.