Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,287 members, 7,920,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Bobrisky Says They Understand How To Snatch Husbands In His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Says They Understand How To Snatch Husbands In His Family (529 Views)

Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Sophia Momodu Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun: “I Don’t Understand How He Died In A Car!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Says They Understand How To Snatch Husbands In His Family by damiloladuke: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2016
Bobrisky who is currently in the UK , who admitted earlier that he is not gay recently gushed on Snapchat of his skills in the bedroom and even snatching husbands.

Bobrisky even showed off his cooking skills too saying he was well trained by his momma .

See below.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/bobrisky-says-they-understand-how-to.html

lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Says They Understand How To Snatch Husbands In His Family by feodan: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Bobrisky Says They Understand How To Snatch Husbands In His Family by acenazt: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2016
Lmao see flatass nigga. This guy no get chill
Re: Bobrisky Says They Understand How To Snatch Husbands In His Family by Mikylopez(f): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2016
cry I'm sad for this thing...... i really don't understand why dz guy is been given so much attention...
Re: Bobrisky Says They Understand How To Snatch Husbands In His Family by sinaj(f): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Does diz guy evn have D

(1) (Reply)

How Justin Bieber's Bad Behavior Won In 2016 / 2 Dead, Many Trapped As Building Collapses At Lagos Police College / Beautiful Photos From Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz’ House Party >>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.