Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,226 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (68612 Views)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by thunderbabs: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mugabe should have a proverb for this babe's issue
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by EJanni(f): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
domopps:

Why are u calling him Thomas because he has contrary opinion with you !but I can feel your pain it's a virginity story ...... even tho all these twitter babes could do anything for fame and increase in followers but according to her story she has noting 2 gain if she's lieyin cos she said she was ready for his almighty ROD just that the guy may have phobia for blood just like me.....i can't survive the trauma of taking lady's hymen it would hunt me get sick and hospitalized........so if you like be president daughter I can't take ur virginity!

Cheeeeers
I don't understand your argument. but, all the same I was talking to the person I quoted and not the guy in the story. thanks and shalom
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by Techguyz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Seriouy?? because you were a virgin

what about now
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by casttlebarbz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
domopps:

What are saying boss now....the lady said she was ready for the show but the guy stopped cos she was a virgin ain't the guy sup 2 be happy that he was about to take her virginity!

Read tru b4 commenting next time!

Cheeeeeers
but i said d guy wasnt ready
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by sammuell(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
I can't date vagin i fear dem
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by Bizgold: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Its happened to me to. I did not dis virgin Joke then, but she later accused me for Not disvirgin her then. she was later dis flowered by a shop and clean mouth bad guy in Benue.
my Joy stick melted when i discovered she was a virgin and i let her go
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by Rone16(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Madam advertiser..We hear..Why don't you go to AIT so you'll have more suitors
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by 9ja4show: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
He must be mad....something alot of people will do anything for
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by shiki(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kondomatic:
I can relate. Nothing in life will make me sleep with a virgin. I have a very serious blood phobia, the sight turns my stomach and makes me sick. I am doing my best to overcome the fear and I made good progress so far but not enough to stand the sight of human blood in secret places. Knowing that i am somehow responsible for it will make me throw up.

So u mean say ....u never started the game for any gal?
....bros u need to experience it
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by Boyooosa(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
EastGold:
See you, he dumped you because of your character deficiency
I agree with u bro. U r a DEEP THINKER. The guy was scared that if he went ahead and disV the girl as at that time, the girl would be all over her and might probably be indebted to her for collecting her Virginity. The girl would have been a naughty girl I guess, may be her Virginity was not as impressive as seeing a good, decent and beautiful girl like he dreamt of and he didnt want to commit his marriage in a wrong hand.
In btw, being a virgin doesnt prevent a smelly puC.
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by MVLOX(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kondomatic:
I can relate. Nothing in life will make me sleep with a virgin. I have a very serious blood phobia, the sight turns my stomach and makes me sick. I am doing my best to overcome the fear and I made good progress so far but not enough to stand the sight of human blood in secret places. Knowing that i am somehow responsible for it will make me throw up.

Chai nie be say I don die oooo....am like you ooo bro I cant stand the sight of blood..the prb nw is that am a virgin and my fiancé is a virgin too... Persons have been telling me of the WAR that will take place on that night we will do it for the 1st time... My prospective father inlaw once told me a story of hw his friend spent 2 abi na 3days to disvirgin his wife.... He thought he was helping me but in the real sense he has widen my scare nd increased my fear of having sex.... But my fiancé believes we will always pass tru that stage wen we get there... Honestly I have no choice but to agree with her on his one....cuz many babes line up way wan help her disvirgin her guy....lol...true story

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
and u are lamenting? I sorry for you joor
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by dinggle: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Next time disvirgin before dating.
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
BRUH,

YOU ARE MAD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

E PAIN AM grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by WiseFool2(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
I have deflowered 3 matured gals, so I can confidently tell you that it's not an merry ride. Its too stressful jor. Who has that time?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by Padipadi: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
EastGold:
See you, he dumped you because of your character deficiency
As in which responsible girl ll go to man's house expecting pre marital se x?
She is not a girl of good conduct. Virginity that's meant to be cherished she Wanted to dash it just like.dat.
The news is not worth sharing. as for the boy, He quited for phobia of disvirgining a girl & It's consequences if He didn't marry her

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by Soteriahascome: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kudos for your skills in fornication. Award is coming.
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by chumakk: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Are you telling us that you are a borehole now grin
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by SmartMugu: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
I'm not surprised it's only men commenting. Aren't there any more female virgins on NL or why are they quiet on a topic of national interest like this one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by CarrotAndStick: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kondomatic:
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by Realhommie(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
africanusvu:
U dnt knw why u were dumped.i dated my wif 6yrs and maried her a virgin.it is very dificult and frustrating dating them.they ar usualy proud.easily anoid.suspicious.hard to please.bt too emotional.not every young healthy man can date a virgin to be frank
Everything you've said is true... 100%
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by Realhommie(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
SmartMugu:
I'm not surprised it's only men commenting. Aren't there any more female virgins on NL or why are they quiet on a topic of national interest like this one?
Lolz @ 'TOPIC OF NATIONAL INTEREST'...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
hehehe dis girl got no chill @ that bruh yuh mad!!! the guy is actually a good guy and wouldnt want blood on his hands. he helped u find ur pant, u should be happy bae
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by dowjones(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don't do virgins. Don't like them.

Correct guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by macuwon(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
I've done same before, I can't date or marry a virgin, the reasons are not clear to me but I can't stand them as partners
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by just2endowed: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Virgin lol. U feel like a rapist lol
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by bentwain: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
madam your lie go win Grammy.. borehole pussy like yours
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by sapientia(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
The guy is a hero.
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
SmartMugu:

Seun banned them from commenting. He could unban later tho
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts by virtual3xpert: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
What's the big deal in deflowering a woman? Some guys are making it sound like a bad thing. Really immature!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.