Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device (1258 Views)

Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Can I Get A Android Phone From #10,000 - #20,000 / I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by loobby(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2016
Plz I want to order a phone THL T9 I FELL INLOVE IMMEDIATLY I SAW THE SPEC PLZ GIVE ME STEPS ON HOW TO ORDER I HAVE OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM

Plz as you du may God bless you

Re: Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by waleyp(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2016
REGISTER THEN PLACE YOUR ORDER, THEY ARE GOING TO CALL YOU TO CONFIRM, THEN WITHIN A WEEK YOU COLLECT YOUR ORDER, CHOOSE PAY ON DELIVERY. ITS SAFE BRO.
Re: Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by loobby(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2016
waleyp:
REGISTER THEN PLACE YOUR ORDER, THEY ARE GOING TO CALL YOU TO CONFIRM, THEN WITHIN A WEEK YOU COLLECT YOUR ORDER, CHOOSE PAY ON DELIVERY. ITS SAFE BRO.

Pay on delivery not available
Re: Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by joesmarty(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
konga offers pay on delivery on about 70% of their products, I suggest you open an account with dem and oder from dem, dey also have fast delivery that's what my Dad uses to buy things online.
Re: Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by Skain(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
I bought my infinix hot4 from Jumia, I got it 2 days later and I paid on delivery. So I'll say it's safe to buy from them..

But u can't pay on delivery if phone is shipped from overseas.

1 Like

Re: Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by Youngpo413: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ali
Re: Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by J4parry(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
It's safe, I bought a wristwatch in November and was delivered successfully in Calabar five days later. I paid online though I was scared at first but after making some inquiries , I went ahead with the transaction.

Naija, we no trust anything at all. cheesy
Re: Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by waleyp(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
You can pay on delivery and you can even choose to collect your packages in their office, that's if it's near your location. It's fast bro try it
Re: Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by oregan(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
it is safe but where can u get the accessory?
Re: Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by Elxandre(m): 12:48am On Dec 18, 2016
That phone has terrible reviews I think.

Make your research.
Re: Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by loobby(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Elxandre:
That phone has terrible reviews I think.
Make your research.
How don't get you
Re: Plz Is It Safe To Order From Jumia I Want To Order A Android Device by Baroba(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
loobby:
How don't get you

Search on you tube worst Chinese smartphone 2016, see what pops up, obviously that's a personal opinion, me I have never tested the phone.. The thl 6c I bought for less than $48 had good build, decent screen but the camera and battery were shocking.. Though that one was very cheap, so I didn't expect much.. There are better options out there bro..

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3 Pro / Glo Nigeria Free Data Day For 2017 / Need A Phone, 50k And Under

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.