Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

SINGLE LADIES: Don't Take Your Man For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SINGLE LADIES: Don't Take Your Man For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog (878 Views)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SINGLE LADIES: Don't Take Your Man For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Love should not be a crime, but many ladies makes men feel it is.

He loves you, adores you, cherish you, in fact threats you like a god should not be a crime but your joy as you have earned yourself what many are dying to get.

You don't only need to appreciate his love but also reciprocate and never feel he cannot move on without you.

He tells you that you are the only one that can treat him like you do doesn't mean many others cannot do better than you.

The fact that other ladies looks irritating to him just because he loves you does not mean if you are no more interested in him he will not move on with those irritating ladies.

He allowed that irritating feelings about other ladies just because he does not want to make them look attractive for him cheat on you, he can also eradicate that thought when you are out of his life.

He begs you even when you are at fault of any misunderstanding just because he want peace does not mean he does not know what he is doing, then you take him for granted simply because he want your happiness.

Most times ladies are the cause of the treatment they get from men, because they let any small good feelings or treatment overshadow their thought.

A friend shared the story of how he treated a woman like he never met any woman on earth and she took that for granted by misbehaving, that is a lesson for me you know?

Even if i am almost like him, i might need to adjust when i know many ladies can take that for granted, i will love you whole-heartedly but i will not show it completely to you for the fear of you taking advantage of my precious feelings.

RELATED: SINGLE MEN: DON'T TAKE YOU WOMAN FOR GRANTED

Many men are still virgin, i mean do not have any experience about women, they show this complete love to you, you should try all you can to reciprocate, don`t let him feel stupid just because of the love, respect him, adore him, obey him and cuddle him the best way you can so that another woman will not take him away from you.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/12/single-ladies-don-take-your-man-for.html

Re: SINGLE LADIES: Don't Take Your Man For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by ikp120(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Yea, treat him like a king mehn and watch him suck you every night and make you his screensaver mehn wink grin grin
Re: SINGLE LADIES: Don't Take Your Man For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2016
grin

Being in love is best feeling ever... The person glows inside out.. Ladies are always blooming. Men work hard to set his future right with his dream girl..

*GOT TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC*
Re: SINGLE LADIES: Don't Take Your Man For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2016
I see!

You fail to see that "YOU" are supposed to guide women, not demand things

You are the head not the neck in your relationship

No woman will see a "good man" that's "compatible" with her and leave him

Creating an image of perfection to satisfy your insecurities! undecided

2 Likes

Re: SINGLE LADIES: Don't Take Your Man For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
bbmpin:
I see!

You fail failed to see that "YOU" are supposed to guide women, not demand things

You are the head not the neck in your relationship

No woman will see a "good man" that's "compatible" with her and leave him

Creating an image of perfection to satisfy your insecurities! undecided
Re: SINGLE LADIES: Don't Take Your Man For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=PabloOmoEscobar post=52010919][/quote]
The argument is "ACTIVE"

If you are going to display your obvious ignorance, Do it with conviction.

Read and "understand" before talking simpleton!
Re: SINGLE LADIES: Don't Take Your Man For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by rexericx(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
I c
Re: SINGLE LADIES: Don't Take Your Man For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
bbmpin:

The argument is "ACTIVE"

If you are going to display your obvious ignorance, Do it with conviction.

Read and "understand" before talking simpleton!
dumb
Re: SINGLE LADIES: Don't Take Your Man For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog by Essentials1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
BBMPIN I LOVE YOUR POINT

(1) (Reply)

In Die Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please / ! / Doctor Before Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.