Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,641 members, 7,889,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

MMM Is Now A Reason Not To Buy XMAS Gifts - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Is Now A Reason Not To Buy XMAS Gifts (361 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is Now A Reason Not To Buy XMAS Gifts by obynoses(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
MMM is now a cogent reason why people wont come home with XMAS gifts for their loved ones including those who never got registered into the ponzi scheme. A friend told me this morning that he had gotten a bigger escuse to give to his siblings apart from the economic recession. He said “Mr Otuu Obinna,i thank God for MMM account debacle. I actually dont have hope of anything before 25th and so many people are looking up to me for gifts including my girl friends. So the simple escuse is that MMM froze my #580,000. Atleast they will pity me after hearing this”.......I laughed at his laziness and his almost 365 days of less savings and antiproductivity. My dear! Leave MMM alone. Be bold to tell your people that the year was tough. Besides, what is your #580,000 doing in MMM why there are lucrative and tangible businesses you can invest and even gain more. A reasonable investor invests only left over funds on ponzi schemes. It was only the greedy gullibles that were caught wholly by MMM,that is if only it will seize to exist next year. Am looking for a reason why i should buy more gifts for my people this year because i made it. I dont know about you. Do you have any plan? Or will MMM be your escuse? Wise up!

(1) (Reply)

Kick Off With This Hot Products 2017. / Invest In Aquaculture Value Chain / Interested In Free Expert Advisors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.