Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,785 members, 7,898,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) (6543 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Now Trending On All Social Media Platform In Nigeria [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by ekanDamie: 12:15am On Dec 18, 2016
venatus25:

If providing and getting help is what makes one a fool, let it be, we don't need a solution rather we are enjoying it. Already you know it is our money and you are crying over it.
Just now, I provided help of N300,000. Still planning to do more.
My advice to you is join us and enrich yourself financially. Here we don't have permanent enemies.
of course money is involved every other thing should goto hell.
well, I don't need to do MMM to be successful. before MMM came we had successful
people. continue ripping each oda off. d end dey say justify d means. not dis beginning dats making u excited. d end
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by ekanDamie: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2016
BrutalJab:

Must you lament?

If you are so naive and too premature to change your miserable life around, don't just jump into matters you know nothing about.

Must you cry more than the bereaved? Are you related to God or an interpreter of his word?
god uses humans to interpret his word. nothing would make sense to u no matter who it's from. 30% is so to die for.
I'll gotten, I'll spent. continue ur 21st century money doubling. we all pay for our decisions
Re: MMM Makes Fresh Announcement After ‘conquering’ Nigeria (pic) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 1:26am On Dec 18, 2016
Join ultimate cycler's cheaper alternative PAID ROCKET today by just registering with just a thousand naira. I know ultimate cycler costs about twelve thousand five hundred naira to register to get fifty thousand naira in return which is quite a bit expensive and difficult to get downlines.
Paid rocket just requires just a thousand naira to register to get fourty four thousand naira and above in return and is quite easy to convince and get downlines to register under you.
whatsapp or call 0-8-1-3-0-8-1-2-7-9-5 for more info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making Cool Money Through Land Banking / Mmm Is The Real Deal Today / How To Spot Growth And Value Stocks In The Nigerian Stock Market

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.