Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet (3115 Views)

Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed / Is This Exam Questions Or Exam Essay? See Exam Question In Unilorin / From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by Onyejemechimere(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Initially shared by Instablog9ja, Is a typical exam question from a Nigerian University, that is viral on the internet. See below

Are my Eyes deceiving Me? Someone should Confirm with Theirs.

http://otownloaded.com/see-exam-questions-nigerian-university-viral-internet/

cc: Fynestboi, Richiez, olawalebabs, ishilove, lalasticlala grin grin

Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by Onyejemechimere(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by swazpedro(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
yimuu
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by Fizzyflex(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by willi926(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
I was thinking the 1st question would b Mrs buhari went into the other room to stab Mr buhari to death wit the knife and Mr buhari bleed to death. Wat am I sayin actually undecided this recession is making me think somehow towards this man called buhari

6 Likes

Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by crackhouse(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
What's wrong with it. It's a question that needs answer. Forget the names there and answer the question.

1 Like

Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by micfoley: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
This lecturer na wa o

2 Likes

Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by joe4christ(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
This will surely grace the front page soon enough. Make I book space
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by Adebowhales(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
buhari must not hear this.
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by Thermilola(m): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2016
Make I pitch my tent for here.. FP material
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by caesaraba(m): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Nothing wrong there. Infact, I think it will even make the students a little more relaxed in answering, seeing that the examples are made of stuff of recent trend.

1 Like

Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Answer the questions and don't bother about the names.

1 Like

Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by sbashir10(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2016
infeed
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by SmartMugu: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2016
crackhouse:
What's wrong with it. It's a question that needs answer. Forget the names there and answer the question.
Why advise people to forget the names. Somebody got arrested for naming his dog Buhari and his dog was killed. Hope the DSS don't come for whoever wrote these questions and those students that answered it correctly.
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2016
cc: Fynestboi, Richiez, olawalebabs, ishilove, lalasticlala, obinoscopy

Happy sunday....
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by MidasTouche01(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Lol grin

The lecturer gat no chill...
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by idris4r83(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2016
I love questions like this.
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by uyams(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2016
If d decide to go for that lecturer now he would be like..som1 cannot play with you

1 Like

Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by Astuteleader(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2016
This reminds me of one of my lecturer in uniben, he will start with the definitions and quotes every scholar... And will ask you to relate your answers to contemporary issues using all available and relevant examples cheesy cheesy
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by lankieman: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Don't see anything wrong with it, except you no sabi the answer or you be political bigot or rather expecting to see oyinbo name . sad simple
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by GozieAchara(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
LMAO ;DLMAO
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Recession don really affect d lecturer...he probably prays doz questions actually play out in real life grin

1 Like

Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by avicky(f): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chai, it can be oau or futa like that. undecided
Re: OMG: See Exam Questions Of A Nigerian University That Is Viral On The Internet by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Make I book space here... For Sale

(1) (Reply)

#update : AAUA Resumption Date For 2018/2019 Academic Session Announced / Indecent Dressing In Higher Institutions In Nigeria / Oko Polytechnic Anambra Post Ume 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.