Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,078 members, 7,973,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

Pls Recommend An Easy To Use Website Design Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Recommend An Easy To Use Website Design Software (622 Views)

Paypal To NGN - Pls Recommend A Trusted Party !!! / Free Ebook Design Software / Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend An Easy To Use Website Design Software by lanbaba: 3:40am On Nov 16, 2009
please i want someone to recommend a website design software that is easy to use. i tried bluevoda, though it is easy, but you have to host with them,which is a disadvantage.THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Pls Recommend An Easy To Use Website Design Software by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 16, 2009
Dreamweaver
Re: Pls Recommend An Easy To Use Website Design Software by DualCore1: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2009
pc guru:

Dreamweaver
. . . CS4
Re: Pls Recommend An Easy To Use Website Design Software by techlevels(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2009
Personally, I don't use to using template for my jobs, what I know is macromedia dreamweaver, fireworks flash and swish but one of the simple one I can recommend is Microsoft front-page, it is one the simplest software to design a website.
Re: Pls Recommend An Easy To Use Website Design Software by DualCore1: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
Frontpage is the easiest i think but i still recommend Dreamweaver because its flexible and appeals to both beginner and advanced levels.

If a person spends time on Frontpage and gets past his beginner level, he will want to try something other than Frontpage. Then he will have spend more time again taking a stroll around the Dreamweaver interface.

Lanbaba, The easiest way forward is learning xhtml and css, then you wont need to really much on any of these software as you'll be flexible enough to work with anyone. Say, then you would even come to see that Notepad ++ is the way to go smiley.

goto www(d0t)w3schools(d0t)com

(1) (Reply)

Help! It's Php! / How To Design A Website In 60 Minute Or Less / Web Designer/developer In Ph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.