Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (69385 Views)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by BlackDBagba: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Is he a boy? grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Laveda:
Pretty man.

grin
exactly, a pretty man

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by ChrisArs: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Too much pamcake
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by martineverest(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
where are the ppl talking?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by purem(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Adon knw wor 2 say on dis lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Maybe coz adon gf angry angry angry angry angry

Meanwhile am listening to '2pac letter to my unborn'
Abeg if u like 2pac n dis track den like my comment

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by Opakan2: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
what is Naija turning into sef?

so many anomalies going on in the country. wetin lootocrat GEJ no dey like hear or see
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by femijay8271(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
d man...she is beautiful... abi I no get ham?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by amdoyin82(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
I check and I checked the pictures, all I cud is laugh... The husband na fine woman

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by toboy: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
nikkypearl:
I am not understanding sad
lol it's been a while since I've come across this grammar! cool cool
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by sisisioge: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
I think their photographer got carried away with the brushes... look what he turned the guy into? I think he should be sued!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by Mario1989(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
MUNA weds SAMANTHA
the guy be like babe sha
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by Businessideas: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
The guy is a man. Check out his palaba masculine hands and the wristwatch in the first picture
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
which of them is a boy ?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by agrovick(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Is the guy bobrisky

Rexhenrex:
That guy looks like a lady!
that moment when your g.f is so good in bed but so lazy to do house chores and your relatives start complaining,you be like you don't knw her very well....grin aboki which other well

LMAO, you be craze man I swear
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by cupidhero(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
This one na a pretty nigga. This might have been me if not for gangsta rap,black soft beard and the two mad cities that raised me.
The advantages of being a pretty nigga disappear once you grow up or even turn 18. He should change his hairstyle or grow a beard in order to tone down the pretty nigga look.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by Oppypoppy: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
I simply see a fine man and woman. Nothing wrong with them.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by alpha2zulu: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
q
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by yinkslinks(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
he looks like that musician that sang okoroye okoroye grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by iPrevail(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Guys, help me out here, which is Muna and which is Sammy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by OILSOUP: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
IGBO COUPLE, MALE AND FEMALE, SEE AS DEM BE LIKE TWINS.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by kenoz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Who is the wife?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by brokenplate: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat

I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat
I sell goat

Check my signature for contact details
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by lordfizco(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Why does the hubby resemble Bob Risky?
me self dey think am.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by baby124: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kai! This is either a lesbian or a gay undercover. This girl no de fear! I fear for an o! Make she no do no sex before marriage with this one that looks like a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by Seun4FastLoans(f): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
I had to check his chest to be sure he's a man. Fine girl, beautiful man grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by bababodmas(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Who would claim the mrs position? kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by fortunechy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
end time pre wedding
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by Lilblack2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
The guy looks she much like Bruno Mars
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by leoceejay(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yup,the nigga's probably gay, but as long as he doesn't always request for an@l, I guess she's gud grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by jackie3B(f): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Beautiful boy/man
Re: Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking by Ugoochukwu(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Every man, woman and bobrisky should be confused looking at the picture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.