Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? (MUST READ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? (MUST READ) (741 Views)

Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" / Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah / OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? (MUST READ) by CastNigeriaMedia: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
The maiden edition of the Benue Celebrity Awards 2016 which took place yesterday December 15, has come and gone but not without criticisms from people, especially entertainment pundits.
This award ceremony was organised by the office of the Special Adviser to the Benue State Governor on Entertainment in collaboration with the Benue State Government.
How on earth our God-fearing Governor, Dr. Samuel Ortom approved this ‘creature’ still baffles me…
Is this to reaffirm the ubiquitous beliefs held in the minds of outsiders about the high level of promiscuity in Benue
This award plaque ‘woman ’ though….
Who is she?
What does she represent?
What inspired the choice of this plaque?
Are they saying Benue women are not decent? NO!!! I beg to disagree… This is not the picture of a true Benue woman.
And my friend just asked me
“Is a naked woman the new reward for hard work in Benue?”

QUESTIONS…. AND MORE QUESTIONS….
These are some of the pressing questions begging for answers…
Anyway, congratulations to all the winners.
See more photos of the calved woman here>>>
http://castnigeria.com/opinion-is-a-naked-woman-the-new-reward-for-hard-work-in-benue-read-what-former-presenter-at-joy-fm-has-to-say/

About Naomi Oboyi .
She’s a Former presenter at Joy FM otukpo, Broadcast journalist, Singer, Professional Master of Ceremonies(MC), Blogger
She can be reached on facebook with https://web.facebook.com/naomi.ddiva .
Cc lalasticlala

Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? (MUST READ) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
That's not unclad now bros
Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? (MUST READ) by marshalcarter: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
IS A UNCLAD

nonsenseundecided
Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? (MUST READ) by overall90: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Where is the unclad na.
Or you mean shapey cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Have Stopped That Junk Called Sahara Reporters / Send Buhari Packing First Before Considering Fayose – Ekiti Assembly / Economy Hardship, Where Are Those That Trekked For Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.