Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,363 members, 7,881,322 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:41 PM

Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra (57464 Views)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by johnomage(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2016
she looks good
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by totorimi: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2016
APCHaram:
Northern hypocrisy

Hijab seems to be only for the wretched ab0kis and the over-do Afonjas

Yes now, don't you see when Aisha travels abroad she wears trouser but when she returns here she wil tie scarf everywhere to fool the people that have eyes but cannot see that them all hypocrites raise to power ten.
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by Temitope91(f): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2016
wickyyolo:
I swear i saw this girl in my dream last night
Lol
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by Misterdhee1(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2016
APCHaram:
Northern hypocrisy

Hijab seems to be only for the wretched ab0kis and the over-do Afonjas
You're just talking shits upandan. How many daughters of rich xtians are SUs? Is it not the poor ones that serve as Church workers nd ushers? It is across all religions. Stop being blinded by hate

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by cybriz82(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2016
hahhahahh bad guy so u saw her when she dey enter my house last nyt...n i been tell her nek she pass thru d window ooo.so dat nobody go see her.
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by adedehinbo(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2016
APCHaram:

In Saudi Arabia and some parts of the core north , she will be duly flogged for her appearance
and how many of them ve u seen to be flogged?

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by syncACE(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
omo Lo dun bayi...I must marry an hausa girl
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by flyforall: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
i can live with this wink
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by thorpido(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
nextprince:

The highlighted is the difference between the two major religions. In one, the rich men are the models while in the other, they actually constitute nuisance. MUSLIMS DON'T TAKE INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE RICH PEOPLE, BUT RATHER, THEY FOLLOW THE COMMANDMENT OF THE ALMIGHTY
Tell us about the two major religions with scriptural passages supporting your statement and let's see how stupid your submission is.

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by Lokogoma: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
totorimi:

Yes now, don't you see when Aisha travels abroad she wears trouser but when she returns here she wil tie scarf everywhere to fool the people that have eyes but cannot see that them all hypocrites raise to power ten.
And dont u know that the rich were very stoburn. This is Allah's commandment, take it or leave it.
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by nextprince: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
thorpido:
Tell us about the two major religions with scriptural passages supporting your statement and let's see how stupid your submission is.

Bro why d insult, na so e pain u reach? Do I need scriptural back-up to substantiate what is visible for the blind and audible to the deaf? Even comments on this thread alone are enough evidence.
But on insult, are u sure u can on that lane with me?
Meanwhile throwing tantrums and all gibberish when there is no need for one are mere symptoms of extreme pain.

Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by Mutex09: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
greatgod2012:
Where is her hijab?
I guess their Sharia law is meant for the poor ones among them!
Go home and get some sense!

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by Mutex09: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
porshuch:
Hijab are for the poor and gullible Muslims

...and this is a statement from a gullible fellow

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by thorpido(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
nextprince:

Bro why d insult, na so e pain u reach? Do I need scriptural back-up to substantiate what is visible for the blind and audible to the deaf? Even comments on this thread alone are enough evidence.
But on insult, are u sure u can on that lane with me?
Meanwhile throwing tantrums and all gibberish when there is no need for one are mere symptoms of extreme pain.
Your initial statement is wack!You didn't have to make it in the first place because there is no truth in it.
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by JoeBlocks(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ask4Info:
Dear Nigerian Youths,

Irrespective of your ethnicity, whether from the South East, South South, North East, North Central, North West, or South West, irrespective of whether you are a Muslim, Christian, or Traditional Worshipper. Irrespective of whether you are a Graduate, Semi illiterate or total illiterate. Whether you are Rich or Poor, Young or Old, Able bodied or disabled, Guy or Lady, you all need to do yourself, children and unborn lineage a big favour. You need to unite come 2019 and chase all these greedy men and women out of the political sphere. Whether they are APC, PDP, AD, UNDP, LP or any party they call themselves.

These people unite in emptying the National Treasure but turn you all against each other. Ask yourselves the following:

1) If truly Muslims and Christians are enemies like they make you believe, How come Igbinedion has given out two of his daughters to Muslim men? How come Atiku married 2 Christian women and his children doing same. How come Babangida married a Christian woman?

2) How come their children are never in the country during elections or at least help their parents to snatch one ballot box or the other?

3) How come none of them ever pass policies that benefits the common man?

Nigerian youths you all need to wake up.
Amen!. But it's hard to reason with a foolish man, albeit a man who is hungry.

Hunger can do it whole lot of damage to a man's mind.
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by nextprince: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
thorpido:
Your initial statement is wack!You didn't have to make it in the first place because there is no truth in it.

Bro, nothing is wrong with my statement, that is the gospel truth. The muslims don't look up to the rich for guidance and the way some rich muslim families conduct themselves is very embarrassing to the muslim community. But the Christians on the other hand look up to the rich for guidance. Otherwise, how do u explain several mentions of the likes of Atiku, Sanusi, Dangote etc on an issue bordering on the practice of Islam. That they are muslims and rich doesn't in anyway suggest that they are models in Islam. I bet u, if some of them were to lead in prayers, some muslims wouldn't pray behind them. So, the saying that their female children/wives don't wear hijabs is not a reason to start saying that hijab is for the poor.
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by porshuch: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mutex09:

...and this is a statement from a gullible fellow
I hv said my own, if you like leave your wife and daughter to smell like rotten fish under Hijab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by thorpido(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
nextprince:

Bro, nothing is wrong with my statement, that is the gospel truth. The muslims don't look up to the rich for guidance and the way some rich muslim families conduct themselves is very embarrassing to the muslim community.[b ]But the Christians on the other hand look up to the rich for guidance.[/b] Otherwise, how do u explain several mentions of the likes of Atiku, Sanusi, Dangote etc on an issue bordering on the practice of Islam. That they are muslims and rich doesn't in anyway suggest that they are models in Islam. I bet u, if some of them were to lead in prayers, some muslims wouldn't pray behind them. So, the saying that their female children/wives don't wear hijabs is not a reason to start saying that hijab is for the poor.
The bolded is still where you err.Have you taken time to study scriptures from the bible yourself rather than earsay or things you pick by observation?The scriptures are what Christians follow and not your 'assumed rich man'.
There are many teachings in the bible about the rich man and God's opinion of him so why should they become the standard?See this;
My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in.If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong? James 2:1-8
Many of Jesus' teachings also addressed the ways of the rich.

I'm letting you know that your submission that Christians take instructions and look up to the rich for guidance falls flat on its face.
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by nextprince: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
thorpido:
The bolded is still where you err.Have you taken time to study scriptures from the bible yourself rather than earsay or things you pick by observation?The scriptures are what Christians follow and not your 'assumed rich man'.
There are many teachings in the bible about the rich man and God's opinion of him so why should they become the standard?See this;
My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in.If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong? James 2:1-8
Many of Jesus' teachings also addressed the ways of the rich.

I'm letting you know that your submission that Christians take instructions and look up to the rich for guidance falls flat on its face.

Then what makes the Christians think that Muslims take instructions from the rich?
Or why is it that whenever the female children/wives of the wealthy muslims are are sighted without hijab, the next thing is 'hijab is for the poor'? Meaning; if hijab is really Islamic, why don't children/wives from wealthy homes wear it?
Pls answer those questions.
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by thorpido(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
nextprince:

Then what makes the Christians think that Muslims take instructions from the rich?
Or why is it that whenever the female children/wives of the wealthy muslims are are sighted without hijab, the next thing is 'hijab is for the poor'? Meaning; if hijab is really Islamic, why don't children/wives from wealthy homes wear it?
Pls answer those questions.
You need to understand personal opinion man. wink It's not what the religion teaches,that's what I'm trying to make you see.
Re: Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra by okechukwu16: 4:11am On Dec 19, 2016
Dbang left over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shop Of A Lady - Bread Winner, Demolished In Nnewi, Anambra As She Cries Photos / Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / Femi Otedola Strikes ‘Biggest Deal Ever’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.