Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,702 members, 7,948,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Waste Tyres For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Waste Tyres For Sale (1750 Views)

Motorcycle Tyres And Spares Export / Sole Distributors Needed For New Products Of Mobile Phones,tyres,cigarettes,etc. / Auto Accessories- Ngk Plugs,engine Oil&tyres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waste Tyres For Sale by livegreendee(f): 3:27am On Dec 18, 2016
I have tons of waste tyre to sale before xmas please link me up to a company that are into pyrolysis of scrap tyres or scrap tyre buyers
Re: Waste Tyres For Sale by marketinz: 6:47am On Dec 18, 2016
contact this people i think they use it in production of traffic stuff mixed with latex for speed tramps and traffic cone base i dont know but i i once met the owner in a conference and he mentioned that to me name -industries safety nigeria dont know his mobile number but heres a link http://safetynigeria.com/traffic-safety-supplies/122-traffic-speed-ramps.html i contacted a company in china who said they had installed thet machine in lagos for an indian client who partnerd with locals but since the centre could not hold the nigerian counterpart took over the business now and they could not give the exact location or even to tell me the indian mans contact to metion the name of location and name of the factory, futher people in wast and recycle business can say more of this please let me know if you find out where

1 Like

Re: Waste Tyres For Sale by livegreendee(f): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
thanks man;will let you know the outcome later
Re: Waste Tyres For Sale by livegreendee(f): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
thanks man will keep you posted later
Re: Waste Tyres For Sale by livegreendee(f): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
I got their contact on their site and called ;i was told they only buy shreded tyres :i still appreciate your effort though
Re: Waste Tyres For Sale by enshy: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
What kind of tyres?
Re: Waste Tyres For Sale by livegreendee(f): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
enshy:
What kind of tyres?
i have all types of waste tyres
Re: Waste Tyres For Sale by ewaalo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
I have scrap tyres for sale anyone interested please call me, 08075674572

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sell Metcoppo Step Tiles Forming Machine / Invest In Ketmot Oil & Gas. We Offer 5% Monthly Interest / I Need 1000 Tonne Barge For Hire In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.