Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,948 members, 7,915,736 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:46 AM

Should First Worlders Be Allowed To Kill Blacks Without Repercussions? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Should First Worlders Be Allowed To Kill Blacks Without Repercussions? (437 Views)

Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should First Worlders Be Allowed To Kill Blacks Without Repercussions? by lholocauste(f): 4:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Now I realise that this is a fairly controversial topic, but the majority of crime committed in first world countries such as the USA or the continent of Europe is committed by blacks and100% of (literal) piracy is also committed by blacks.

I therefore conclude that whites that live in first world countries should be allowed to execute black folk if they believe they are in danger, about to be defrauded or fear in anyway for their quality of life, present or future.

Blacks move next door? Execute them
About to be robbed? Execute them and their family
Car accident involving blacks? Nuke Ghana.

What does NL think?
Re: Should First Worlders Be Allowed To Kill Blacks Without Repercussions? by ademasta(m): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2016
I am still thinking.
Re: Should First Worlders Be Allowed To Kill Blacks Without Repercussions? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:21am On Dec 18, 2016
OP,
IT SEEMS YOU ARE HIGH ON ORIJIN
WATCH OUT FROM JANUARY 22, IT'S GONNA BE TIT FOR TAT, EYE FOR EYE.
#BLACKSLIVEMATTER
Re: Should First Worlders Be Allowed To Kill Blacks Without Repercussions? by kettle84(m): 5:30am On Dec 18, 2016
the spirit that possessed Adolf Hitler has possessed some people to begin a Holocaust campaign on the black race. you know what

they have failed.
Re: Should First Worlders Be Allowed To Kill Blacks Without Repercussions? by vincent10(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2016
op. I think you are a goat.
Re: Should First Worlders Be Allowed To Kill Blacks Without Repercussions? by khalhokage(m): 6:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Everybody calm down, the OP is obviously a troll, who's only aim is to cause agitation and seek for attention.

Even it's username alone shows that.

Please ignore.
Re: Should First Worlders Be Allowed To Kill Blacks Without Repercussions? by Pylony(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2016
I think you're an ugly fat slimy green races from Planet Mars here to invade the world.. But failure is all i can say.
Re: Should First Worlders Be Allowed To Kill Blacks Without Repercussions? by iPrevail(m): 6:47am On Dec 18, 2016
Mission accomplished? We've noticed you. Can you now, please, swerve into oblivion? undecided
Re: Should First Worlders Be Allowed To Kill Blacks Without Repercussions? by Fidelismaria: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2016
cry

Am surprised mynd44 hasnt close dis thread

First worlders my foot

(1) (Reply)

Trump Fulfills Promise Bans Muslims. / Winnie Mandela Hospitalised / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 20 Years In Johannesburg High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.