Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,435 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones (5650 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / Proof That Trump Invited IPOB (see Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by Funlordjnr: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2016
lholocauste:
good, _stupid Nigerians like me in particular are pure scum

You don't say? I like your honesty!
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by ganisucks(f): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2016
The OP is an ediot. You know nothing about trump and only started browsing about after he won the election. Trump cares nothing about nigeria or africa in general. But his party on the other hand would like to split up the country into units and leave the southwest and the north to starve to death, while exploiting and renegotiating the oil contracts in the southsouth, and using the southeast as a proxy lever.
PS: There is no oil in borno or lagos. Only just a scam by the stewpid northerners and the greedy yorubas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:
[s][/s]

What's you guys obsession with Biafra.
How does my opinion have anything to do with Biafra?
Is the thread or the op related to biafra?
What's this fuss about biafra?
So even if you are a biafran does that mean that all those that should be sensible in contributing to the thread will channel their thinking towards viewing your post not correlated to biafra through a tribalistic biafraphobia lens?
Pls grow out of your emotions.
Dumb posts pisses me off, am a fan of cramjones and I expect him to do more than this.
His assertions is what we've already known, some are wrong while some won't happen. He should consult widely and research with open mind. That's my take.

I DEY FEAR YORUBA PEOPLE EVER SINCE I JOINED NAIRALAND AND STARTED TO GAIN A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE WAY THEY THINK, WHICH IS JUST BIZARRE.

THEY ARE VERY ETHNOCENTRIC AND OUTRIGHT RACIST. THEY WILL TELL U THAT IGBOS CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA, BUT LET OUT THIS WEIRD OVERTLY EMOTIONAL CRY WEN IT IS SUGGESTED THAT IGBOS BE SET ASIDE IN A COUNTRY OF THEIR OWN.

HELP ME TO ASK THE YORUBA, IF IGBO BLOOD IS DAT SWEET THAT WITHOUT IT, THEM LIFE NO GET VALUE?

U HATE IGBOS BUT THEY CANNOT LEAVE, Y? WAITING WE GO CALL DAT ONE?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by TheEastActivist: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2016
OILSOUP:

I DEY FEAR YORUBA PEOPLE EVER SINCE I JOINED NAIRALAND AND STARTED TO GAIN A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE WAY THEY THINK WHICH IS JUST BIZARRE.

THEY ARE VERY ETHNOCENTRIC AND OUTRIGHT RACIST. THEY WILL TELL U THAT IGBOS CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA, BUT LET OUT THIS WEIRD OVERTLY EMOTIONAL CRY WEN IT IS SUGGESTED THAT IGBOS BE SET ASIDE IN A COUNTRY OF THEIR OWN.

THE HAUSA DONT BEHAVE LIKE THAT AT ALL, THEY ARE NOT TWO FACED. IF LEFT TO IGBO AND HAUSA ALONE, THIS BRITISH PROJECT WOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY.

HELP ME TO ASK THE YORUBA, IF IGBO BLOOD IS DAT SWEET THAT WITHOUT IT, THEM LIFE NO GET VALUE?

U HATE IGBOS BUT THEY CANNOT LEAVE, Y ? WAITING WE GO CALL DAT ONE?

Very inferior emotional beings.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Very inferior emotional beings.

THE HAUSA DONT BEHAVE LIKE THAT AT ALL, THEY ARE NOT TWO FACED. IF LEFT TO IGBO AND HAUSA ALONE, THIS BRITISH PROJECT WOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT AN IGBO PRESIDENCY WILL BE A REALITY IF IGBO FOCUS ON IMPROVED RELATIONS WITH THE NORTH GOING FORWARD IN 2019, WITH ATIKU.

THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IS THAT WE HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE NORTH. AN IGBO PRESIDENCY HAVE RECEIVED MORE SUPPORT FROM THE NORTH THAN THE SOUTH WEST.

THAT IN ITSELF SPEAKS VOLUMES. FROM IBB TO GOWON (MANY MORE) HAVE VOICED THEIR SUPPORT FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY, I DONT KNOW WEN MY PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND THAT YORUBAS DONT MEAN WELL FOR THEM.

4 GET ABOUT WAT ISLAM HAVE CAUSED OR LED THE HAUSAFULANI TO COMMIT, AFTERALL THEIR FELLOW MUSLIM AND NORTHERNERS WERE NOT SPARED.

BESIDES IF U LOOK VERY CLOSELY AT THE NORTH, THOUGH EVERYBODY TEND TO SPEAK HAUSA AS A SECOND LANGUAGE, MAJORITY ARE NOT HAUSA OR FULANI, THEY ARE VARIED IN TERMS OF THEIR ETHNICITY.

WE GENERALLY CALL THEM ALL ABOKI,(HAUSAFULANI) WHICH IS WRONG, IDENTIFY THEM BY THEIR NAME AND DISTINGUISH WHO IS ABOKI FROM WHO IS BEROM, IDOMA, IGALA, KANURI, NUPE AND TIV ETC AND RELATE WITH THEM AS SUCH.
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by TheEastActivist: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2016
OILSOUP:

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT AN IGBO PRESIDENCY WILL BE A REALITY IF IGBO FOCUS ON IMPROVED RELATIONS WITH THE NORTH GOING FORWARD IN 2019, WITH ATIKU.

I agree to this extent. Year or entity are variables which will inherit from that relationship, so I can't be exact.

I've lost faith in SW in 2015, they are not ready to Forge the interest of the south yet. Most of them are Too egocentric and students of awolowo whose number and strength are still predating over the liberals among them.

Am into anything that will bring development to Old eastern region, Nigeria SE to be precise.
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:

I agree to this extent. Year or entity are variables will inherit from that relationship, so I can't be exact.

I've lost faith in SW in 2015, they are not ready to Forge the interest of the south yet. Most of them are Too egocentric and students of awolowo whose number and strength are still predating over the liberals among them.

Am into anything that will bring development to Old eastern region, Nigeria SE to be precise.

I EDITED MY POST.

THE SW ARE PERPETUALLY IN OPPOSITION TO UR INTEREST FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THEM.

E DONT MAKE SENSE THAT U DONT LIKE SOMEBODY BUT CANNOT LET THEM GO?

E DONT MAKE SENSE, BECOS ONCE THEY GO, U ARE FREE TO HAVE IT ALL WITH NOBODY DISTURBING U OR TO WORRY ABOUT.

NDIIGBO SHOULD STOP LOOKING TO THE SOUTH WEST 4 ANYTHING AND HEAD NORTH.

LET US LEARN THE NORTH AND FOSTER A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by idupaul: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2016
Stupid analysis by a fool

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=TheEastActivist post=52033601]

IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT THE NORTHERN LEADERS HAVE VOICED SUPPORT FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY.

IF NOT 4 GEJ, EVEN BUHARI IN HIS HEART AND MIND KNOWS THE IGBOS ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A FAIR CHANCE.

U NAME IT, UP NORTH FROM IBB TO EVEN GOWON, HAVE PUBLICLY VOICED SUPPORT 4 IGBO PRESIDENCY.

TELL ME WAT PROBLEM THERE IS, WITH THIS NORTHERNERS? THEY ARE NOT IN OBJECTION TO AN IGBO PRESIDENCY IN ANYWAY.

MEANING THEY ARE NOT AS ALLERGIC TO IGBO PROGRESS, AS THE YORUBAS.

AGAIN, WEN U LOOK AT IT, NORTHERN LEADERS HAVE DONE FAR MORE TO DEVELOP THE EAST THAN SW YORUBA PRESIDENT WHO DID NOTHING.

AS WE SPEAK ALL THE ROADS AND VARIOUS OTHER PROJECT ARE RECEIVING ATTENTION FROM BUHARI LED GOVERNMENT. THIS IS THE SAME BUHARI THAT WE DID NOT VOTE FOR OOOOOO.

IF WE TRAVEL BACK, U CAN POINT TO PROJECTS BUILT IN THE EAST BY VARIOUS NORTHERN PRESIDENTS OF NIGERIA. IBB, ABACHA AND EVEN BUHARI.

WAT DID OBJ DO IN THE EAST IN 8 YEARS? RATHER, HE WAS BUSY DESTROYING IGBO BUSINESSMEN MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD WHICH CREATED THE KIDNAPPING THAT WAS ALIEN TO THE EAST.

IF NOT GEJ WAS FROM THE SS AND HE BUILT PROJECTS IN THE EAST, NA WE IGBOS FOR CHAMPION BUHARI PRESIDENCY PASS ANYBODY.
YET, THAT DID NOT STOP THE LIKES OF MBAKA FROM SUPPORTING NORTHERN PRESIDENCY OVER (EVEN) SS GEJ.

GUY, I WANT MY PEOPLE TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND START TO SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE AND REASON ALONG.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by TheEastActivist: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2016
OILSOUP:

I EDITED MY POST.

[b]YES. But you didn't edit the part I quoted thus still making my reply a valid one.

Bruv, you said Igbos don't understand Northerners very well, I guess you are wrong on that. Don't buy into what the yorubas feed you concerning Igbos.

Igbos rejection of buhari as president for 2015 was highly misinterpreted and distorted by agents of propaganda from Southwest. Igbos don't hate on other ethnic groups blindly like some others who don't see any good in us from onset. Igbos properties was hijacked in portharcourt(Igbo city) by our same brainwashed brothers, we didn't fight them because it's a material matter thus doesn't warrant taking a life.
Igbos appreciate life so much. If you observe very well, most times Igbos goes berserk in Igboland killing the Northerners, is only when they start their useless religious fracas with Igbos up north but which after the surge has been satisfied, it dies down and we co-habitate again with them and them with us.

We don't start fight except we are pushed to defend ourselves just like in abiola case. Igbo vs Yoruba fight in lagos state.

So all this is what mature people tolerate and that's what the igbos are doing.
We supported yaradua a fulani, we supported Obj a yoruba and Gej an ijaw. So where is the hate they are accusing us? Yet they are the ones hating.

Gej not an igbo was chosen over buhari who ain't igbo too by the Igbos because the later has less to offer than the former and if this scenario should replicate itself again Igbos will follow the same pattern. That's how it is done in a saner clime devoid of tribalism and sentiments.
Replace Atiku with Gej and guess who Igbos will vote for?
Replace Sanusi, Saraki, Peter Obi, Ekweremandu and other great nationalist and guess who the Igbos will vote for?.
Your guess is right as mine.

But since South unification(SS/SE and SW) has failed us, I agree with you that Igbos should focus and explore other channels that can drive inwards development to the region. Truthfully the north can suffice. Be it HAUSA, fulani, Tiv, idoma, kanuri and other minorities so far as they have learned representatives to represent them we are good to establish a relationship connection. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:

[b]YES. But you didn't edit the part I quoted thus still making my reply a valid one.

Bruv, you said Igbos don't understand Northerners very well, I guess you are wrong on that. Don't buy into what the yorubas feed you concerning Igbos.

Igbos rejection of buhari as president for 2015 was highly misinterpreted and distorted by agents of propaganda from Southwest. Igbos don't hate on other ethnic groups blindly like some others who don't see any good in us from onset. Igbos properties was hijacked in portharcourt(Igbo city) by our same brainwashed brothers, we didn't fight them because it's a material matter thus doesn't warrant taking a life.
Igbos appreciate life so much. If you observe very well, most times Igbos goes berserk in Igboland killing the Northerners, is only when they start their useless religious fracas with Igbos up north but which after the surge has been satisfied, it dies down and we co-habitate again with them and them with us.

We don't start fight except we are pushed to defend ourselves just like in abiola case. Igbo vs Yoruba fight in lagos state.

So all this is what mature people tolerate and that's what the igbos are doing.
We supported yaradua a fulani, we supported Obj a yoruba and Gej an ijaw. So where is the hate they are accusing us? Yet they are the ones hating.

Gej not an igbo was chosen over buhari who ain't igbo too by the Igbos because the later has less to offer than the former and if this scenario should replicate itself again Igbos will follow the same pattern. That's how it is done in a saner clime devoid of tribalism and sentiments.
Replace Atiku with Gej and guess who Igbos will vote for?
Replace Sanusi, Saraki, Peter Obi, Ekweremandu and other great nationalist and guess who the Igbos will vote for?.

Your guess is right as mine.

But since South unification(SS/SE and SW) has failed us, I agree with you that Igbos should focus and explore other channels that can drive inwards development to the region. Truthfully the north can suffice. Be it HAUSA, fulani, Tiv, idoma, kanuri and other minorities so far as they have learned representatives to represent them we are good to establish a relationship connection. [/b]

THEY ONLY PEOPLE HATING EVERYBODY IN NIGERIA IS THE YORUBAS AND THEY USE MEDIA TO SPREAD AND PROJECT IT IN VARIOUS SHAPES AND SIZES. DO YORUBAS EVEN LIKE THEMSELVES, I VERY MUCH DOUBT.

HAUSA FULANI PROBLEM IS THEIR RELIGION WHICH SOMETIMES CAUSE THEM TO ACT OUTSIDE THE AFRICAN CULTURAL NORM, IT IS NOT ENTIRELY THEIR FAULT. WE IGBOS ARE LUCKY TO STILL HAVE OUR AFRICAN CULTURE, IMAGINE IF USMAN DAN FODIO HAD CONQUERED IGBOLAND, WE WILL BE LIKE THE MUSLIM NORTH, VERY MAD. grin
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by TheEastActivist: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2016
OILSOUP:

THEY ONLY PEOPLE HATING EVERYBODY IN NIGERIA IS THE YORUBAS AND THEY USE MEDIA TO SPREAD AND PROJECT IT IN VARIOUS SHAPES AND SIZES. DO YORUBAS EVEN LIKE THEMSELVES, I VERY MUCH DOUBT.

HAUSA FULANI PROBLEM IS THEIR RELIGION WHICH SOMETIMES CAUSE THEM TO ACT OUTSIDE THE AFRICAN CULTURAL NORM, IT IS NOT ENTIRELY THEIR FAULT. WE IGBOS ARE LUCKY TO STILL HAVE OUR AFRICAN CULTURE, IMAGINE IF USMAN DAN FODIO HAD CONQUERED IGBOLAND, WE WILL BE LIKE THE MUSLIM NORTH, VERY MAD. grin

You are Exact.
Damn !! Yorubas can envy for africa and the world..
They are just jealous.

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:
But since South unification(SS/SE and SW) has failed us, I agree with you that Igbos should focus and explore other channels that can drive inwards development to the region. Truthfully the north can suffice. Be it HAUSA, fulani, Tiv, idoma, kanuri and other minorities so far as they have learned representatives to represent them we are good to establish a relationship connection.

WEN WE TALK ABOUT SOUTH, YORUBAS ARE NO LONGER INCLUDED,(SW IS ON ITS OWN).

THAT IS Y THE PHRASE SS/SE HAS BEEN COINED.

IT IS SS/SE ALL THE WAY.
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:

You are Exact.
Damn !! Yorubas can envy for africa and the world..
They are just jealous.

GBAM! grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by TheEastActivist: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2016
OILSOUP:

WEN WE TALK ABOUT SOUTH, YORUBAS ARE NO LONGER INCLUDED,(SW IS ON ITS OWN).

THAT IS Y THE PHRASE SS/SE HAS BEEN COINED.

IT IS SS/SE ALL THE WAY.

Sire, to me there is no South.
What we have now is North, SW, SS/SE
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Be careful & be warned! This place is not as anonymous as you think!

-CramJones
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:

GBAM! I AGREE!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by TheEastActivist: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2016
cramjones:

Be careful & be warned! This place is not as anonymous as you think!

-CramJones

Can you explain what this means.
A threat or what??
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2016
Beremx:
Let's deal with Buhari's incompetence first before thinking of what to do with Trump and his proposed leadership towards Nigeria.

I care less about Trump since he's not my president anyway.

I think Beremx needs to contest for President in 2019......since

Buhari is incompetent......GEJ was clueless ........who else is good enough...?
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2016
ganisucks:
The OP is an ediot. You know nothing about trump and only started browsing about after he won the election. Trump cares nothing about nigeria or africa in general. But his party on the other hand would like to split up the country into units and leave the southwest and the north to starve to death, while exploiting and renegotiating the oil contracts in the southsouth, and using the southeast as a proxy lever.
PS: There is no oil in borno or lagos. Only just a scam by the stewpid northerners and the greedy yorubas

This am certain is at the top of the Trump agenda, the break up of Nigeria.

They have been planning it for a very long time.
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2016
Beremx:
Let's deal with Buhari's incompetence first before thinking of what to do with Trump and his proposed leadership towards Nigeria.

I care less about Trump since he's not my president anyway.

Really? i cannot believe u typed wat i just read. Guess ur under Tinubu payroll.
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

I think Beremx needs to contest for President in 2019......since

Buhari is incompetent......GEJ was clueless ........who else is goog enough...?

she is under the spell of the SW hate media and their constant taste for blood, hence their constant witch hunt.
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by Opakan2: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2016
you forgot to add.. he will send U.S navy seals to break out Dilector Kanu from Kuje prisons commando style grin

he will ship in tippers and filling sands to Nigeria to fight erosion in SE.. then he'll break them out with world power status

I can't fit laugh
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Can you explain what this means.
A threat or what??

Don't provoke this further. You would be found. You are not anonymous!

-CramJones
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

IF U HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, DIRECT IT TO ME.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by TheEastActivist: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

Oh!! Is that what you've got...
Why this show of cowardice...
Instead of stressing yourself I can pm you to make my location precise for you bro.
Am anticipating to know more about you. And when coming better come with your boys touts and you in present.
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Instead of stressing yourself I can pm you to make my location precise for you bro.
Am anticipating to know more about you. And when coming better come with your boys touts and you in present.

THAT IS RIGHT, WE CAN ALWAYS MEET UP AND SETTLE IT ON GROUND, NO NEED FOR THREAT, WE WILL SEND LOCATION.
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2016
TheEastActivist:

PM me. Your name address and mobil phone number!

-CramJones
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by OILSOUP: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

Y EASTACTIVIST THOUGH, NA ME TALK PASS HERE.
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by TheEastActivist: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

LOL. Do you now believe that this is a faceless forum? And that without the obvious you stated above, you can't do shit even if is certain you are weak.
Or do you wanna claim FFK now??
You know am not a fan to that clown. He is a Coward which is same as your case.
From this day I've delisted you. You know what I mean.
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by TheEastActivist: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2016
OILSOUP:

Y EASTACTIVIST THOUGH, NA ME TALK PASS HERE.
I dunno o, and I don't care what he thinks...
He can only try
Re: Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones by TheEastActivist: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2016
OILSOUP:

THAT IS RIGHT, WE CAN ALWAYS MEET UP AND SETTLE IT ON GROUND, NO NEED FOR THREAT, WE WILL SEND LOCATION.

Let the guy be. He is as empty as his threat and I don't have time for such people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani / Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall / 7 Bitter Truths About Ghana And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.