Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding (39646 Views)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children / Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by Carrottop(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2016
Adiwana:

Honestly,all this posts of No responsible Govt will do this,do that is really irritating. so because Nigeria is facing recession, the president's daughter shouldn't be happy or marry or what exactly.How is her marrying for 3days or 1yr your business or how is it affecting your bank account.People sabi type rubbish just to garner some stupid likes
Well, I never wanted to respond to your post, but then..I for one have for no issue with the way the president runs his family.. But then a lavish wedding party when everything seems to be very wrong with the economy... We currently have about four type of exchange rate in the country and you say nothing is wrong...well lemme leave you to your way...Have a nice week ahead!
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by repogirl(f): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2016
They are still doing wedding this early morning?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by repogirl(f): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2016
TreasuredGlory:
I thought the presidency said this was going to be a low key wedding. It is well.
by now don't you know that lying is their trademark? Do you still believe anything they say?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by Carrottop(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2016
KINGwax007:
hypocrite...so, make people we get money Jo some because u are broke and dying?

Abi na federal govt do wedding for the president's daughter?
your are prolly thinking with the wrong side of your brain...so the FG won't bear the wedding cost too....so much for how you think!
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by HQuadreal: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2016
ritababe:

Na so
Yh.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by kreamidiva(f): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2016
buygala:

The Recent MMM saga has made me realize that the number of greedy and selfish Nigerians is uncomfortably growing by the day undecided.....imagine a situation where any of these MMM participants gets political power at any level sad.......their insatiable greed may even make their graft and corruption surpass the politicians we all love to hate, abuse, and read "our money" into even the most private events of their lives undecided

Buhari is corrupt and a very big disappointment to the millions who voted for him in 2015......but that doesn't mean that even without him being President presently, his lovely daughter cannot have the kind of wedding she has just had..... As a retired Military General/past President's Daughter, even goodwill from her father's colleagues, acquaintances, and associates is more than enough to set up the kind of wedding she has just had sad..

So you people carrying on about how the country is in recession and Buhari is spending so much on his daughter's wedding, please take several seats and shut up undecided ...... when it is your own daughter's turn to get married, pls do a Keke napep wedding for her even if you can afford better just because you don't want your wretched neighbours/colleagues to feel you are rubbing your exemption from 'recession' in their faces angry

Last bullet. ... If you were greedy enough to indulge in MMM, you have no business criticizing government, because your own greed is at par with theirs, if not even more undecided .... the only difference between you and them is that you haven't had the opportunity to feed your insatiable greed the politicians have sad

Succinctly put!

Moreso, the Indimis are rich too. #nuffsaid
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by AmaLady4u: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2016
3dayz wedding! Hian
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by FluffySucre(f): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2016
The Economy of our country is affecting a lot of people including me. But complaining about the Zahra's wedding holding for 3 days as if they re the first is just annoying. It's very extravagant, I know, but an average Nigerian' wedding before the recession holds for two days i.e Traditional and White (friday and saturday). With the recession one will think the bride and her family would take it easy on the groom, nooo, rather it's now a BIG INTRODUCTION, BIG TRADITIONAL and a BIG WHITE wedding. As for extravagant, the Esama Of Benin's Birthday always hold for 11DAYS, recession or not. Who questions him? angry
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by Banter1(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:
No responsible Government would do this in the face of current Economic crisis, wedding ceremony for like 3,days ....This administration has lost it....
that guy is wealthier than Buhari. So if you think bubu is spending FG money on her daughters wedding think again.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2016
lyk srzly ?? its high time I stop viewing any related Zahara thread #Buhari.Hypocrite
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by APCmyheart(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:
No responsible Government would do this in the face of current Economic crisis, wedding ceremony for like 3,days ....This administration has lost it....

LOL what is this one saying? So her husband should not celerate his wife cos of recession? How many time you see Buhari for there?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by Nellybii: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:

Am sure most of not all Nigerian single ladies pray for a glamorous and elaborate wedding. The average wedding takes minimum of 2days. This your post sounds like that of the enemy. You sound like those village witches and wizards that couples use prayers to come against while preparing for their weddings. I have done my own. May almighty God make me live and celebrate this type for my daughter and my son. Amin.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by braine(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:

The Indimis are billionaires, they do not need a single kobo from your government.

And you can't say they should not spend their money coz of one economy.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by AntiWailer: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2016
soletar:

More influential than a 2 time President / Head of State...

Is there any household in Nigeria that doesn't know the name BUHARI? Plenty of people haven't even heard the name Indimi before now. If you need a favour from any powerful person, try to use both names and you would understand.

Your ogogoro has expired, try another batch.

U dnt get the angle I am coming from.

Buhari is not a lobbyist.

Once he leaves, he won't lobby for anytin.

The indimis like Dangote are King Makers in the north.

They dnt make noise but they decide a lot.

You cnt use Buhari's name for anything because they know he is a disciplinarian and will never approve such.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2016
TreasuredGlory:
I thought the presidency said this was going to be a low key wedding. It is well.

My broda I tire oo
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by syncACE(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
married at age 22....I love the way they catch them young grin
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by delishpot: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hahaha, Nigerians go learn.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by McTobe(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:
I don't gerrit the president is paid salary plus other allowances attached to his office. Just like your family can put all they have to make your weddiing memorable one so has the President's family done for Zhara. Not that I support a flamboyant lifestyle but they can afford it.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by Image123(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:

So she should not wed again because of economic crises? You must be an hypocrite. How many of your children have you stopped their progress because there's economic crisis?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by MeAboki(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:

In general, Hausa weddings, whether rich or poor, starts Wednesday and ends Sunday; speak not of what you do not understand.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

The indimis are more influential than Buhari.

Buhari does not look like some one who will call any shot after his maximum 8 years.

The indimis with their Billions are King Makers.

The Indimi's are presently not as influential as Buhari's. As of now, their wealth is at the pleasure of the President. This may change but the equation remains true great wealth does not always connote great influence. Please note the bolded text to avoid a polarity based argument.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by ledaman: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:
Haters pray to baba God to bless your hustle
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by bigtt76(f): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hope she stops ranting on Twitter grin
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by Culin(f): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:
mr man, wether rich or poor, hausa weddings last two, three to four days..so allow them rest.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by Deejay777(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
buygala:

The Recent MMM saga has made me realize that the number of greedy and selfish Nigerians is uncomfortably growing by the day undecided.....imagine a situation where any of these MMM participants gets political power at any level sad.......their insatiable greed may even make their graft and corruption surpass the politicians we all love to hate, abuse, and read "our money" into even the most private events of their lives undecided

Buhari is corrupt and a very big disappointment to the millions who voted for him in 2015......but that doesn't mean that even without him being President presently, his lovely daughter cannot have the kind of wedding she has just had..... As a retired Military General/past President's Daughter, even goodwill from her father's colleagues, acquaintances, and associates is more than enough to set up the kind of wedding she has just had sad..

So you people carrying on about how the country is in recession and Buhari is spending so much on his daughter's wedding, please take several seats and shut up undecided ...... when it is your own daughter's turn to get married, pls do a Keke napep wedding for her even if you can afford better just because you don't want your wretched neighbours/colleagues to feel you are rubbing your exemption from 'recession' in their faces angry

Last bullet. ... If you were greedy enough to indulge in MMM, you have no business criticizing government, because your own greed is at par with theirs, if not even more undecided .... the only difference between you and them is that you haven't had the opportunity to feed your insatiable greed the politicians have sad
God bless u my broda, u wil neva lack, as u show wisdom in ur post, may d gud Lord bles u wit al u need, want nd desire. Our wicked nd corrupt leaders show dat most nigerians re bad nd greedy cos we dnt import leaders. D reason y foreign countries re so gud z because an average citizen wants sumtin gud 4 a fellow citizen nd his/her nation @large. D PROBLEM Z NT WIT NIGERIA, IT'S WIT NIGERIANS.
I REST MY CASE
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
TreasuredGlory:
They have been saying alot of things lately.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding by laudate: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:

Am waiting for someone to come back here and do a comparison of how much was spent on Zahra Buhari's wedding, compared with how much was spent on the wedding of GEJ's daughter, when he was in power... undecided

They should include the list of gifts that each person got, and the number of dignitaries that attended each wedding, as well as how many man hours were lost by government functionaries who decided to attend the wedding, instead of attending to the business of the state!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor And Ovie Omo-agege: Meet The Two Urhobo Senators-elect / Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.