Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Erstwhile President, Goodluck Jonathan Has Sent Birthday Wishes To President Muh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erstwhile President, Goodluck Jonathan Has Sent Birthday Wishes To President Muh (360 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife / Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erstwhile President, Goodluck Jonathan Has Sent Birthday Wishes To President Muh by TenPassfour(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Erstwhile President, Goodluck Jonathan has sent birthday wishes to President Muhammadu Buhari, saying he is always wishing him well.

Buhari turned 74 today (Saturday).

In a message via a statement by his Media Adviser, Ikechukwu Eze, Jonathan said, “On the occasion of your 74th birthday, I write to congratulate and felicitate with you. I pray that this day meets you well and that there shall be many happy returns.

“I also use this opportunity to congratulate you once more as your daughter, Zahra is given away in marriage to Ahmed Indimi.

“May God bless this union and may it bring joy to the couple and their families.

“Always wishing you the best, he added
Re: Erstwhile President, Goodluck Jonathan Has Sent Birthday Wishes To President Muh by yjgm(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2016
Ok we don hear. Next!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Generate N287 Bn As Igr As Fg Recovers N288 Bn Looted Fund / Kogi Suspends Collection Of Taxes On Trucks / Court Freezes N9bn In Fresh Accounts Linked With Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.