Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ma Story: My Husband’s Revenge - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ma Story: My Husband’s Revenge (510 Views)

I Was Trying To Test My Husband With My Best Friend But Now They Are Getting Mar / “I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo” – Lady Who Is Married To A 90-year-old Wh / Admin Pls Help, My Husband Have Starved Me Of Sex For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ma Story: My Husband’s Revenge by wedoAmebo: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Ma Story: My husband’s revenge
DEC 16, 2016by AMEBOSQUAREin STORIES
sex

He played around with it at the entrance of my Pu.$$y until the thing was coated with my juice.

It all started one night a couple of months ago. D and I were making love. He was sliding his finger deep in and out of my cunt and I was getting extremely turned on.

As he did, he was kissing my neck, my mouth and sliding his hands down my body. I was getting more warmed up with each touch, wanting more. I was soaking wet as his index finger was moving so deeply in and out of me.

“Are you my naughty little slut?” he asked me.

I moaned. I loved it when he talked dirty. I loved being his naughty slut. “Yes,” I said.

He began to suck on my already-hard N!.pplss. I was losing myself in the pleasure.

He moved to lay on top of me and put his leg against my Pu.$$y while his finger was still in there. Yearning for more, I pushed my clit against his leg while I jerked hard against his finger, rubbing and moving my Pu.$$y against it.

I could feel his erection poking at my sides.

“Do you like my finger inside you?”he asked me.

“Yes,” I said, but I still wanted more. “I want your C@.ck right now,” I groaned as I commanded.

He obeyed me. He immediately pulled his finger out, mounted me completely and slid his rock hard C@.ck inside my tight wet cunt.

It was such a pleasurable feeling as his bare C@.ck slid past my wet Pu.$$y lips.

I felt his throbbing hardness inside me. “Don’t you F**.Cking cum,” I pleaded.

I felt him slow down but his C@.ck was too good so I began to gyrate my hips and wet Pu.$$y against his hard d.!ck. He could not take it any longer and he exploded inside of me.

I was disappointed and wished he had held it in longer.

“You came, and I was not able to finish,” I said to him. “Why did you not hold it in longer?”

“I couldn’t I was too turned on,” he replied.

I was making dinner about two weeks later and waiting for him to come home when I got a text.

‘Hey baby, I am about to

CONTINUE READING HERE: http://www.amebosquare.com/ma-story-my-husbands-revenge/

(1) (Reply)

Single For Wedlock / Meet Young Singles, Mature Singles And Mingle At Lekki Dating / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.