Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:04 AM

Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) (1739 Views)

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo / SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by rem44: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2016
The tragic story below was shared by Christiana who lives in Lagos.According to her,a police officer in a patrol van shot a driver dead while chasing him along Lekki Express road.Below is what the social media user wrote....

'This horrible scenario happened yesterday 16th of December along 1004 lekki express Road,lagos.He was shot by a police officer in a patrol van chasing after him ;probably because the driver didn't stop while being chased. The said driver was harmless carrying passengers yet he was shot by the police officer and immediately the officer noticed his death,He ran away with his team and caused serious accident with other nearby vehicles.(Eye witness said)
This is a shame and disgrace to the NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE FOR HAVING OFFICERS WHO LACK DISCIPLINE, STUPID TEMPERAMENTS AND INABILITY TO APPREHEND SITUATIONS PROFESSIONALLY'

NB:This is not TrezzyHelm's eyewitness account but a story shared by a social media user

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/police-man-shoots-driver-dead-in-lagos.html

Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by rem44: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2016

Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by rem44: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2016
rem44:
More
more

Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2016
Yaa Rasululahi. I don't know why the late driver failed to comply with the police instruction. As for me, I fear Nigeria police more than Ebola cos mere looking at majority of them you see frustration written all over them and their level of desperation for money no get part 2.

RIP oga driver, as for the policeman, you will surely meet your waterloo too.

4 Likes

Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2016
The Police will give a press report saying they will investigate into the matter.

Glory be to God.... The same police who killed will investigate their matter... can u now see how silly this country is.

its like me shooting you and saying i will investigate into the matter. lmao! because the truth it, the Police are the culprits.

1 Like

Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by softMarket(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2016
What did the driver do?

Is the policeman still alive?
Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by sod09(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2016
police is ur enemy not friend
Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by Dc4life(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2016
What kind of police do we have in this nation
Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Another trigger-happy police who deserves to be jailed himself. He could've shot him in the leg and the man would've stopped running right there but nah, he had to kill him, smh.
Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by thoney99: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2016
Its very simple to handle the case of this police office. We have war zones in the country like the sambisa forest and the protection of our oil pipe lines. I'm pretty sure this police man can handle any of these cases just right in the fore front
Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by dyangprof(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:
What did the driver do?

Is the policeman still alive?

yes
Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by ayo0147(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Obedient is better than sacrifice........ What stop him from parking ? And what makes him to run ? I guest others should learn from his mistake.....though RIP.......and the love trigger police should be jailed.....
Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
if you want to live long in this country stay away from police like a plague, give them their sacrifice (ebo) #50, #100, #200. dont be surprised if they deny the whole thing. 9ja policemen are nothing more than murderers, killers in uniform!!
Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by zolajpower: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2016
Me spit on the Nigeria police force. Get out of thread as fast as I can
Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by zynellsmum(f): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Gosh I hate the police..infact men on uniform
Re: Police Man Shoots Driver Dead While Chasing Him In Lekki,Lagos(Graphic Photos) by Barrywilly(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blood of Jesus! Our policemen are highly of unsound mind
rem44:
The tragic story below was shared by Christiana who lives in Lagos.According to her,a police officer in a patrol van shot a driver dead while chasing him along Lekki Express road.Below is what the social media user wrote....

'This horrible scenario happened yesterday 16th of December along 1004 lekki express Road,lagos.He was shot by a police officer in a patrol van chasing after him ;probably because the driver didn't stop while being chased. The said driver was harmless carrying passengers yet he was shot by the police officer and immediately the officer noticed his death,He ran away with his team and caused serious accident with other nearby vehicles.(Eye witness said)
This is a shame and disgrace to the NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE FOR HAVING OFFICERS WHO LACK DISCIPLINE, STUPID TEMPERAMENTS AND INABILITY TO APPREHEND SITUATIONS PROFESSIONALLY'

NB:This is not TrezzyHelm's eyewitness account but a story shared by a social media user

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/police-man-shoots-driver-dead-in-lagos.html

(1) (Reply)

See The White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest(photo) / Two Young Men Arrested For Raping 8yrs Old Girl / Burnt To Death By Her Ex (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.