Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair (57754 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets / Yinka Ayefele Marks 20yrs After The Accident That Condemned Him To Wheelchair / Photos Of Car That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair Emerges 19 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by queenitee(f): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
princeakins:

U hv tried sef,

I knw d one at ibadan..

Wc state r u ?
Oyo, ibadan
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by princeakins(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenitee:

Oyo, ibadan

Aii...

How u doin today?

Wot hv u bn up to all day..
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by queenitee(f): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
princeakins:

Aii...

How u doin today?

Wot hv u bn up to all day..
Kinda working,not really tho
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by princeakins(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenitee:

Kinda working,not really tho

Eku ise o.. shey ko re ra ju.

Mk i jux dey occupied lik u n smile to bank end of month
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by nkechiblessing: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
yeah, better experience, something new. I love dat song
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by jozz(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
frubben:
Some times I would why all those big big churches he goes to minister, why they have nt healed him.

Because the bible made me understand that God's blessing adds no sorrow.

Just saying ooo am nt hating

ur not hating. u simply told d obvious truth: there is no healing ,its all a scam.
Re: Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair by Yabsun(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yinmu undecided, so the country isn't moving forward cos of bad grammar or cos of pot bellied n heartless politician u voted for having bought their ways with 5k n bowl of rice before n during election? Hypocrite everywhere. Who grammar epp!?[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & His Uncle Adeleke Celebrate Victory At Tribunal / Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.