Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,437 members, 7,901,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nairalanders Plz Help Me With Dis Physics Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Plz Help Me With Dis Physics Questions (782 Views)

2020 Waec Physics Questions + Answers � -(complete Theory) Physics Waec Pq Prep / Which Course Can I Do With Dis Result?? Please Need Answers.. / Tips For 2017 Waec Physics Practical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Plz Help Me With Dis Physics Questions by Carbeenz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
De assignment question.
1. At what temperature do the Fahrenheit and the celcius scales conside

2. The normal boiling point of liquid oxygen -182.97 degree Celsius. What is the figure on the Fahrenheit scale and celcius scale.

3. What is the volume temperature of a normal human being on the celcius scale? What will these value be on the Fahrenheit scale.

4. An ungraduated mercury thermometer attached to a millimeter scale reads 22.8mm in ice and 242mm in steam at standard pressure. What will millimeter read when the temperature is 20 decree celcius
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me With Dis Physics Questions by Nastydroid(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2016
students of nowadays are lazy angry
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me With Dis Physics Questions by firstking01(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2016
Truely, students of nowadays are plain lazy...will just give you a clue on that no 3....i think the normal human tempersture is 36 degrees celcius, do some mathematics here, whatever you have use the figure and convert it to fahrenheit....i hope this help...go solve the remaining on your own...everything there is all about converting from one temperature scale to another...berra go learn these things cos it will help you in your scientific career esp if you wanna or are studying engineering.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me With Dis Physics Questions by stred: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2016
Cheap questions undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Further My Education After 16 Yrs Of Leaving Secondary School? / 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man / NDDC POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.