Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,766 members, 7,886,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Reasons Why We Are Angry With Harrysong- Kcee And E-money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why We Are Angry With Harrysong- Kcee And E-money (1982 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why We Are Angry With Harrysong- Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
KCee and Harrysong has been a thing in the fervor scene in Nigeria. You can for all intents and purposes bet that you will see Harrysong when you see KCee. Such was their devotion to each other while it persevered. Things have however run south with them starting late with many second theorizing the real reason Harrysong left the name to dispatch his own, Alter Plate.
source:https://gistcart.com/reasons-angry-harrysong-kcee-e-money/
Harrysong was set apart to KCEE's kin, E-Money's Five Star Music name where he released his most prominent tune till date, Reggae Blues. But, known as a writer and craftsman in some circle yet he wasn't as extensive as he created to be under his past Label.

Mr Songz in a meeting hurled shades that most by far acknowledge was facilitated at his past name mate, KCee.

"Doing all these for everyone – both Five Star and outside the stage – is not an issue for me. As a less than dependable rule it disturbs me that we are beating more far off than it is. What inconveniences me is not the work. What inconveniences me is the appreciation. You are helping some person however the individual feels he's helping you.

"You make a song for someone and the individual is telling you that if I don't sing your tune, you won't blow. It's youthfulness. I don't have the foggiest thought," he said in a meeting with Planet TV.

This nonappearance of gratefulness is also acknowledged to be the essential clarification behind ceasing the stamp and starting his own particular record name.

He also revealed that he has been accountable for making the dominant part out of the tunes conveyed in Five Star Music.

Many have been speculating on the honest to goodness inspiration driving why that once sweet relationship went awry yet Broadway Africa can really attest that it was a clear unfaithfulness of trust that provoked to the now strained relationship.

Re: Reasons Why We Are Angry With Harrysong- Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
You think am really gonna read all that?

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why We Are Angry With Harrysong- Kcee And E-money by AndreRose(f): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why We Are Angry With Harrysong- Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
AndreRose:
it's not like their beef gonna end this recession undecided
True
Re: Reasons Why We Are Angry With Harrysong- Kcee And E-money by Mikylopez(f): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
ion knw why dz grown as$ men are acting like Lil girls.. wahever it is should be settled amongst themselves
Re: Reasons Why We Are Angry With Harrysong- Kcee And E-money by enoqueen: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
I just come comment here.

I no fit read that long thing.
Re: Reasons Why We Are Angry With Harrysong- Kcee And E-money by Sleekydee(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
AndreRose:
it's not like their beef gonna end this recession undecided

nna men Na how to end recession sure pass oh.
Re: Reasons Why We Are Angry With Harrysong- Kcee And E-money by Edwinmason(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
so na you write from the bed to the bedroom
Re: Reasons Why We Are Angry With Harrysong- Kcee And E-money by COURVOISier(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
This writer just increased my grammatical dhjkhjgfdsaujhgfd grin

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Strikes Actress Angela Okorie Again Says Death Over Barrow Son / B-Red Davido's Cousin Having Fun With His Girlfriend At The Park I USA(Pics,vid) / Another Video Of Chidinma Okeke Hits The Internet (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.