Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,489 members, 7,964,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:56 AM

Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard (15236 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ortom Reacting To His Impeachment Notice / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by leoweblinkblog(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by Martinola(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Oshokomole....no mind dos yeye bad belle prophets jor...mo n gbadun e
Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by buharimustlive: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

I know how difficult things are for wailers now

No stipends from looted fund

MMM also crashed

It's enough to be frustrated

Oba of ZOMBIES. ... your new chieftancy title..
Please help me tell the APC MOD to change back my moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by fkdmods: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:
Oshokomole we may not agree on some issues

I wont support your impeachment

Pls deliver dividend of democracy to Good people of

ekiti state

Lol. Ignorance is a problem in Nigeria. The people they call leaders and look up to is part of the reasons they are still very much in bondage. I wonder what is stopping him from delivering the dividends all these years? You guys need to wake up i swear.
Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by Kingbuhari(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2016
Legendary baba Fayose the wisest yellow-bar man that liveth... the only sitting governor that witness 4 Nigeria President .... shegeya to all AFONJA fake Prophets of doom
Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by yahmohy27: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2016
Jayson1:
I don't think Fayose stewards knows anything about you, So please STFU and ask the bony ass Akuya you call your president to deliver "the dividends of democracy to the good people of Nigeria.

Oba of Zombies.
Un trained being
Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by Jayson1: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2016
yahmohy27:
Un trained being
Thank you sir.

Au revoir. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by Tisham20(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2016
hehehe
Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by AbelPraize1(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2016
Gov Fayose,Architect of Morden Ekiti no matter wat, we people of Ekiti loves you, if there is someone to be impeached it's will be the old general saying he hates corruption but Loves Amechi,Fayemi and Fasola,any Zombie dat tries to rise Against u the power that strike those Zombies in Resident evil and deliver Alice will strike dem,ride on our Governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by fortunechy(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2016
FATHER LORD, As I step out today, let me find a brown envelope with $1000 US dollars inside on the road. Amen!
Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by APCmyheart(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

I know how difficult things are for wailers now

No stipends from looted fund

MMM also crashed

It's enough to be frustrated

LOL you really got them hahahah , You should ask them when last did Fayose and Wike get close to International airport.
Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by OlaMiki: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Try take your drugs as at when due, u hear ? sowie . u will be alright
Candycrusher:
I hope a bag of rice becomes 8k so the poor man can have a memorable Xmas. Buhari na wicked man, we non-zombified Nigerians miss GEJ
Re: Fayose Blasts Clerics Over Predictions Of His Impeachment- The Vanguard by ajawara(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Am sure you are living in the moon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills / Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll / Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.