Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,219 members, 7,934,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Have A Happy Couple With Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have A Happy Couple With Sex (755 Views)

My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Happy Couple With Sex by Josephdgreat(m): 4:50am On Dec 19, 2016
Most people believe more sex equals greater happiness. But a new study finds there is a magic number when it comes to sex among committed couples and that’s once a week.

Researchers used data from more than 30,000 Americans to look at the relationship between happiness and sexual frequency.
Having sex more often than that doesn’t make us any happier, says the study’s lead author, Amy Muise, a social psychologist and postdoctoral fellow at the University of Toronto-Mississauga. But if the sex becomes less frequent than weekly, happiness declines.

“Once a week makes sense in some ways because I think many people would still see this as having regular sex,” says Muise.

Muise and her colleagues used data from more than 30,000 Americans to look at the relationship between happiness and sexual frequency. In one of the bigger surprises, results were the same for men and women, for young and old, and for long and short relationships. That’s right: Once a week.

Source
[\url]http:/joseph9jablog..com[/url]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

He Invited Me To His House And This Happened When I Wanted To Go [video] / How Often Do You Use Cd(protection) As For Me... / How To Give Amazing Multi-orgasms **female Orgasm**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.