Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Negative Prophecies Against Me Will Fail Because I’m God’sproject - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Negative Prophecies Against Me Will Fail Because I’m God’sproject - Fayose (400 Views)

President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' / ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Negative Prophecies Against Me Will Fail Because I’m God’sproject - Fayose by jos945(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2016
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state has said that negative prophecies against him will always fail because he is God’s project.According to him, whatever God has purposed for him could not be altered bymere wishes of men, Vanguard reports.Fayose says negative prophecies against him will fail because he is God’s projectFayose made this declaration on Sunday, December 18, in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti state capital, during the annual Christmas Carol Service at the Government House Grounds.His statement comes on the heels of prophecies from some clerics who had predicted that he would be impeached or removed from office in less than a year after his assumption of office.But in a statement from his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, Governor Fayose said that enemies can’t change his destiny.He also warned his aides against betrayal or subversive actions, saying whoever does that would only have himself to blame in the end.Fayose said:“God knows everything andfor Ekiti and her people, we are going forward and with God all things are possible. In January this year, a cleric said I would be removed in 2016 and I am still here by God’s grace. On April 22,2015, somebody said myself and Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State would be removed from office, but am still here.“My enemies can’t change my destiny. I am God’s project and all that he plans for my life will come to pass, no matter how bitter some people feel. Anybody with a negative prophecy against me and this state will fail. We won’t lose anybattle in Ekiti.“God is bound by His words and will accomplish them.”The governor also urged the people of the state to be positive minded and hopefor a better and brighter futureRecall that a popular prophet in Akure, Ondo state, last year predicted the impeachment of Ekiti and Ondo state governors.Prophet Oladipo, the founder of Faith and Victory Church in Akure who predicted Fayose’s victory last year said God showed him the controversial governor will be removed from office before the year end.Prophet Oladipo insisted that Fayose will be removed from office in six months time and his Ondo state counterpart will be impeached by December.http://naji.com

1 Like

Re: Negative Prophecies Against Me Will Fail Because I’m God’sproject - Fayose by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2016
that is my guy
Re: Negative Prophecies Against Me Will Fail Because I’m God’sproject - Fayose by Elkay3: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2016
Wow. God's project?
Re: Negative Prophecies Against Me Will Fail Because I’m God’sproject - Fayose by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2016
Oke nwoke
Re: Negative Prophecies Against Me Will Fail Because I’m God’sproject - Fayose by Femich18(m): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2016
Fayose ah yaff come again... He said he's God's project... Ado EKiti constituency project worth how much? Lemme hurry and ask Ado Ekiti Zenith Bank Manager
Re: Negative Prophecies Against Me Will Fail Because I’m God’sproject - Fayose by rayblast(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Amen

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Warns Buhari Against Visit To Enugu / Magu: When The Hunter Becomes The Hunted / Why President Buhari Did Not Attend The South East Economic And Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.