Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,275 members, 7,891,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:54 AM

Sullivan And Esut - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sullivan And Esut (519 Views)

Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus / Notice Of Esut 14th Convocation Ceremonies / Prospectus For Okopoly,imt,ansu And Esut Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sullivan And Esut by Henryk(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
I used to be a die-hard fan of this man called SUllivan Chime. He has so won our admiration with his laudable projects. I remember Alvan Ikoku once said that "the soul of development is the development of the soul". Physical projects which are not coupled with education, amounts to nothing. I call it a misplacement of priority.
Why must Gov Chime continue to feign ignorance on the plight of the students in the Enugu state university of science and technology (ESUT).
It blows my mind to admit the spate of impunity inherent in the state. What has happened to the fight against corruption? The Vice Chancellor of this school is something else. Students often wonder if he is really EDUCATED or just schooled.
It beats my imagination that the supposed no-nonsense governor of Enugu state keeps quiet when he is supposed to be shouting. please someone should come to our aid. We are tired of unending academic session. Our final year students are overdue for graduation.
I WONDER WHAT WILL BE THE CASE IF THE CHILDREN OF THESE MEN ARE STUDENTS OF THIS EDIFICE OF NEGLECT. SHAME TO ENUGU STATE GOVERNMENT,  cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Project Topic! Project Topic! / Yar'adua Says The Burden Of University Education Is Too Much On Fg / Our Youths Must Go To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.