Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Can She Go For Scan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can She Go For Scan (822 Views)

X-rays/mammography Machines And Ultra Sound, Scan Machines / Ultrasound Scan Machine Imported From Germany Now In Lagos / Test Positive For Pregnant But Ultra Scan Says No Sac Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Go For Scan by zinco: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2009
My wife has done home pregnant text and it was positive. Plesae can she go and do scan so that i will no how old the baby is. Or is it neccesary to see a doctor first.
Re: Can She Go For Scan by zinco: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2009
Please i need an urgent reply.
Re: Can She Go For Scan by zinco: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2009
Please i need an urgent reply.
Re: Can She Go For Scan by Godmother(f): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
Why scan? Why not go for a pregnancy test instead that way you'll also know how old the pregnancy is
Re: Can She Go For Scan by zinco: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
Plesae can she go for pregnant scan. although she has done home pregnancy text.
Re: Can She Go For Scan by iice(f): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
How does she go for a scan without a doctor? undecided
Go see a doctor and take it from there.
Re: Can She Go For Scan by zinco: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2009
Doctors and Nurses in the house plz help me, yesterday my wife went for the scan

and to our greatest surprise the scan says there is notting in her womb,

we are confuse and afraid dont no what else to do. plz i need your urgent adive.

Note: why she went for scan is becus your advice did not come on time

and i was in hurry to no how old the baby is. Am soory for that.[/color]
Re: Can She Go For Scan by HERO111: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
zinco:

Doctors and Nurses in the house plz help me, yesterday my wife went for the scan

and to our greatest surprise the scan says there is notting in her womb,

we are confuse and afraid dont no what else to do. plz i need your urgent adive.

Note: why she went for scan is becus your advice did not come on time

and i was in hurry to no how old the baby is. Am soory for that.[/color]
U better look for a gynecologist and consult him/her for ur wifes' health. so if there is any issue (which i pray against) fast measures will be taken b4 its too late.
Goodluck
Re: Can She Go For Scan by agathamari(f): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
see a dr first, depending on how far along she is teh scan may not show much and scanning too much durring pregnancy can actually harm the baby. most drs wont do more then 6 ultrasounds durring the pregnancy unless there is a need to

(1) (Reply)

Ever Thought You Could Look Trimmed, Beautiful And Confident In Body Shape? / You Can Never Be Sick Or Poor Again! We Know The Secret / Help Bumps Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.